GDT: Seattle at Buffalo-November 29, 2021-7pm-MSG, ESPN+, WGR550

Brawndo

5 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Nope.  Too many NHL games under his belt.

I know just venting lol To think we could have had Svechnikov makes me so ill. People keep saying it takes time but the thing is he's not a hitter, he's not only bad but terrible in our own zone and he's not even a huge point producer on offense, I hate his whole game.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, The Ghost of Yuri said:
5 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

He’s an NHL defenseman now.  I swear, a large segment of this board is devolving onto the “Charley Huddy SUCKS!!!!!”  Guy

You're still here????

Seriously, glad to see you back.  Come on and enjoy the comeback with us.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

I know just venting lol To think we could have had Svechnikov makes me so ill. People keep saying it takes time but the thing is he's not a hitter, he's not only bad but terrible in our own zone and he's not even a huge point producer on offense, I hate his whole game.

Fans HATED Chara at 21

Fans HATED Hedman at 21

Fans HATED [insert a lot of players who developed more] at 21

1 minute ago, Zamboni said:

Then you’re blind if waiving Dahlin or thinking he can be sent to Roch is what you honestly see. And you aren’t doing some “I’m a mad fan” schtick.

Meh, I'm a 51 yr fan, I don't get mad anymore, Buffalo sports knocked that out of me. I am interested in championships however, and, based on the 218.5 games this kid has played with the Sabres, nothing stands out that screams, says, or even whispers "I can be a member of that team".

True, he's still young, but the flashes of good are completely and overwhelmingly blanketed by the bad. 4 out of every 10 games he appears to play for the opposition, and that's probably being kind.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.