GDT: Sabres at Washington, Nov. 8, 2021, 7pm, MSG, WGR

Eleven

8 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Have to figure after 4 L's in a row something will get changed up.  Wolanin getting his 1st action makes sense.  Dell getting his 1st NHL action this year facing one of the greatest goal scorers of all time does not.

I’m not sure what more Will Butcher needs to do to demonstrate that he sucks. 

• Like (+1) 2

DG is partially to blame for some of the struggles of late.  We have two D who are generally stay at home players.  DG has them playing together instead of giving a couple of our more offensive D a supportive partner. 

Also he has buried R2 with two terrible hockey players in Hayden and Bjork.  With Mitts and VO out, R2 needs to be playing higher in the lineup and with more talented players.  Cozens needs to be moved to wing with  R2 as his center.

It's time for KA also to be more proactive.  He needs to buy Jankowski's contract and bring him up if Mitts is out long-term.  Once Samuelsson is healthy he needs to be in Buffalo. 

I might try

Asplund Thompson Hinostroza

Skinner R2 Cozens

Girgensons Jankowski KO

Bjork Eakin Caggiula

Admittedly it's not great, but it's workable.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hey @spndnchz,

*I know you are a big DJ and everything and you have a big radio station to run, but I would like to hear Woolly Bully* 😎

That said, I'd settle for a pin of this thread.  Thanks.

*special prize to anyone that gets the reference and @Sabel79 you are disqualified

• SDS pinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.