Updated Sabres Prospect Pool 2021 and beyond

GASabresIUFAN

8 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Puts him in the NHL in 2025 at the age of 22, if he continues to develop and makes the team. Would have preferred that extension be 1 less year to get him over here and into the AHL. 

The Gold Star Agency and Dan Milstein represents quite a few Russian Players, the Sabres need to develop a relationship with them and get them over more quickly, similar to what Columbus did with Chinakov. 

So we add Krebs to our prospect pool...is this possibly the DEEPEST our prospect pool has been in the last 10 years?  I'm not saying we have any generational talent in there, but with the number of forwards (Krebs, Cozens?, Quinn, JJP, Rosen, etc.) along with defense (Power, Samuelsson, Johnson, Laaksonen, etc) and UPL, Portillo, Levi.  I wonder if we've had this many prospects in quite a while.

I know we always have prospects and our draft luck has not been great for a long time, but for some reason the names above give me a little more hope for the future.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Carmel Corn said:

So we add Krebs to our prospect pool...is this possibly the DEEPEST our prospect pool has been in the last 10 years?  I'm not saying we have any generational talent in there, but with the number of forwards (Krebs, Cozens?, Quinn, JJP, Rosen, etc.) along with defense (Power, Samuelsson, Johnson, Laaksonen, etc) and UPL, Portillo, Levi.  I wonder if we've had this many prospects in quite a while.

I know we always have prospects and our draft luck has not been great for a long time, but for some reason the names above give me a little more hope for the future.

And a whole bunch of high picks to make in the next couple of drafts 

4 minutes ago, John Tucker said:

Looks like we'll have 3 - 1st Rounders in 2022... What does the draft prospect pool look like at the bottom of Round 1?

2022 draft is very deep.  People have been saying that it will be a very good draft for a couple years now.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, John Tucker said:

Looks like we'll have 3 - 1st Rounders in 2022... What does the draft prospect pool look like at the bottom of Round 1?

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/sportsnets-2022-nhl-draft-prospect-rankings-november-edition/

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nhl/news/nhl-draft-prospect-rankings-2022-shane-wright/5uhy8zx7s2rz10885wg5nbutw

It's still early. 

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

Make that a Hatty for Bloom 

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

6'2' 190, skates like the wind and has 5/5/10 in 8 games?

And he was a late birthday who didn't play hockey last year?

Looks like some scout did his homework on this kid.

June bday makes him very interesting. His play however makes him very very interesting. 

11 hours ago, dudacek said:

6'2' 190, skates like the wind and has 5/5/10 in 8 games?

And he was a late birthday who didn't play hockey last year?

Looks like some scout did his homework on this kid.

These are the kind of guys you need to find once or twice a year. I will try to catch a game or two of this guy on TV. The OHL has split into East and West so his team will not play in North Bay this season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.