Updated Sabres Prospect Pool 2021 and beyond

GASabresIUFAN

ESPN+ is fun. Watching 10/6's CSKA vs. Dynamo game. Sergei Fedorov is coaching CSKA and one Mikhail Grigorenko. Pertinent to our prospects: Novikov is skating as the 7th D for the big Dynamo club. Per the stats page he had 7 shifts. The only time I noticed him was late in the 2nd period. It could have been his first shift of the game. Unfortunately, when he got the puck he turned into a big ol' deer frozen in the headlights. Finally passed back around the boards to where his partner had been 2 seconds ago. Then he overskated to overcompensate on his turnover and left his goalie alone for a walk-in...  the goalie made a great save. Sometimes a shift just doesn't work out.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Yeah I’m trying to remain optimistic but when the first thing they mention is his size, I get real nervous 

Even after watching Butcher and Pysyk and Bryson tossed around like rag dolls last night?

Making a big deal about size is only an issue when size is all that’s there.

4 minutes ago, inkman said:

Yeah I’m trying to remain optimistic but when the first thing they mention is his size, I get real nervous 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

Pietrangelo, Makar, Hamilton, Theodore, Nurse, Weegar, Letang, Petry, Weber, Chabot, Reilly, Ekblad, Doughty, Girard, Burns, Parayko, Giordano…

What do you think?

Pietrangelo, Makar, Theodore... The rest are meh.

Ekblad, Girard, Power 😤

7 hours ago, inkman said:

It's the most immediately apparent aspect of his play on the ice and that's not a bad thing. He fills out his game with plenty of skill and high-IQ plays.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.