Updated Sabres Prospect Pool 2021 and beyond

GASabresIUFAN

On 10/24/2021 at 1:00 PM, dudacek said:

My unsung guys Levi and Quinn looking very good early.

Devon 1.40 GAA, .950 SP, 3 SO in 5 games.

Jack 4 goals 2 assists, +4 in 3 games.

Are they “unsung” if you are singing their praises? Also are a top 10 pick and a gold medal winning goalie “unsung”?  

Both are off to a great start to be sure. Hopefully 6 weeks from now they’ll look just as good.

2 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Are they “unsung” if you are singing their praises? Also are a top 10 pick and a gold medal winning goalie “unsung”?  

Both are off to a great start to be sure. Hopefully 6 weeks from now they’ll look just as good.

I used "my unsung" because I liked both before we acquired them, was happier than the average Sabrespacer when we acquired them and have continued to think  more of them than what I see the internet seems to.

On 10/24/2021 at 6:36 PM, Norcal said:
Handsy

My nickname from junior high.  

18 hours ago, dudacek said:

I used "my unsung" because I liked both before we acquired them, was happier than the average Sabrespacer when we acquired them and have continued to think  more of them than what I see the internet seems to.

And here I thought you were a big Helmut fan

7 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Kisakov reminds me of a young Olofsson in that he is undersized with good skating and puck skills. He uses his shot most effectively on the PP but needs to round out his game and gain strength. 

So far he's progressing nicely. The ice time is encouraging. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dudacek said:

Even Von Barnekow is putting up a point a game?

What the hell is going on with this year’s draft?

It’s a good look at how many prospects put up points in these kinds of leagues, post draft. Either we are going to be the first team ever to have 25 first line prospects, or it’ll end up like it usually does: some hits, some misses, but hopefully we’ve edged significantly to the “hits” side, for a change

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Analytics. 

Sure, but William von barren-whatever isn’t going to play in the NHL

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

It’s a good look at how many prospects put up points in these kinds of leagues, post draft. Either we are going to be the first team ever to have 25 first line prospects, or it’ll end up like it usually does: some hits, some misses, but hopefully we’ve edged significantly to the “hits” side, for a change

Sure, but William von barren-whatever isn’t going to play in the NHL

Wait, so other teams don’t pick Linus Cronholms?

55 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Even Von Barnekow is putting up a point a game?

What the hell is going on with this year’s draft?

52 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Analytics. 

It’s super early to make any sound judgement but the fact @LGR4GM doesn’t hate the draft picks is enough to give me the warm and fuzzies. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.