Updated Sabres Prospect Pool 2021 and beyond

GASabresIUFAN

22 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Stetson Benett did nothing easy all day. Thank God for the best defense in the country. 

Actually Bennett stunk. He can’t see over the line.  Daniels should be the starter now they he is healthy.  That was the craziest 2:30 of football I’ve ever seen followed by the craziest baseball game I’ve ever seen.  There maybe 9 NFL starters on that defense (this is a prospects thread after all). 

27 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Actually Bennett stunk. He can’t see over the line.  Daniels should be the starter now they he is healthy.  That was the craziest 2:30 of football I’ve ever seen followed by the craziest baseball game I’ve ever seen.  There maybe 9 NFL starters on that defense (this is a prospects thread after all). 

His interview after the game showed he knew it. I live near Athens. We root for the same teams, apparently. 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

His interview after the game showed he knew it. I live near Athens. We root for the same teams, apparently. 

I’m in Marietta near Truist Park.  My girls went to UGA and we go every week during football season.  I actually grew up a Braves fan, it was fate that I ended up here.

PS.  I was a Dr Who fan until it went off the rails in recent years.  

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfuuXgLnuS8

Here are Nadeau’s Goals.

Even if He ends up as a 3rd Line Winger that makes His Living in Front of the Net that’s a win. 

I really like Nadeau when drafted.  He was a huge value pick according to my draft chart and it’s why I ranked him ahead of the 3rd rd picks.

7 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I’m in Marietta near Truist Park.  My girls went to UGA and we go every week during football season.  I actually grew up a Braves fan, it was fate that I ended up here.

PS.  I was a Dr Who fan until it went off the rails in recent years.  

Yeah, it jumped the shark for me in the later Peter Capaldi episodes, which is too bad, because he was an excellent Doctor. I tried giving Jodie Whittaker a shot, but it just doesn't work for me. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.