2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

6 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Also let the record show the Bills have physically dominated.

I want so much more respect on Tremaine Edmunds’ name. He’s been damn good every single week. Last week he was a star. This week he led a defense without a guy who has played at a DPOY level so far. He was ALL over. Sideline to sideline just in on play. Playing with speed in coverage. I am so excited to see him keep growing and I hope to go he’s in line for the next extension.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Chiefs defence leaves a lot to be desired.

Bills just rolling.

Chargers might be the AFC team the Bills have to go though this year.

Beat the Titans next week.

Yep there are a few good teams,,Chargers,BROWNS, ravens....dont laugh now...BENGALS and TENN--its early

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

How good are the Bills that an 18 point win felt close?

😂

part of that closeness had to do with the refs...who were a nightmare.Fire all of them exc the one who threw the makeup call in there.

4 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Rousseau is a monster how did he fall to us in the draft

I was skeptical of him--thought he looked kinda skinny,,,too tall.Cripe was I wrong.

Was kind of fun listening to Collinsturd have kittens on the roughing the passer after the imaginary holding call on Morse the play before.

Pretty sure they justified the call by the guy laying the bulk of his weight on top of Allen after kind of, sort of driving him into the turf.  Not allowed to land on top of the QB if he's throwing.  Weak call, but it's a very weak rule.

Great win by the Bills in a stadium that's a house of horrors for them during prime time.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SwampD said:

How good are the Bills that an 18 point win felt close?

😂

it felt close because Collinsworth was rooting so hard for Mahomes and the Chiefs offense.  

We had perfect gameplans on both sides of the Ball.  

Best fact during the broadcast was the rotation of 9 DL by the Bills.

Also Edmunds is the lynch pin of this D and was awesome tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

Awesome.

Maybe the best JA has ever played in a big game.  And now he's throwing the deep ball accurately.

Sanders was a great pickup.

They didn't have many sacks (if any), but they had good, consistent pressure without blitzing and with the discipline to keep their lanes closed and contain Mahomes.

This is the best team they've had since the super bowl teams.

• Like (+1) 7

28 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

it felt close because Collinsworth was rooting so hard for Mahomes and the Chiefs offense.  

To be fair:  That's his job.  They have to make it sound like the game is still in play so that people don't turn it off.

That's one reason I hate national broadcasts.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Sanders was a great pickup.

Sanders is the equivalent of the 1990s Bills grabbing James Lofton to fill out the receiving corps.  I liked John Brown but Sanders is a solid veteran presence that complements the other receivers very well.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.