2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

Diggs should have had a TD, but it looked like he wanted to showboat.

No, I don’t think that’s what happened. I think he caught it a little off balance and thought the defender was on him so he thought he needed to shake him.

Edited by Hoss
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Hoss said:

No, I don’t think that’s what happened. I think he caught it a little off balance and thought the defender was on him so he thought he needed to shake him.

That's plausible but I think he was showboating as well.     

Edited by Indabuff

35 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/argzln

You might be right, but it looks to me like he started trotting/showboating.

I don't see what you are saying. It was either slightly under thrown or you could say Diggs ran a bad angle to the ball. But I don't see any preemptive showboating

3 minutes ago, drnkirishone said:

I don't see what you are saying. It was either slightly under thrown or you could say Diggs ran a bad angle to the ball. But I don't see any preemptive showboating

Yeah, I didn't see it as showboating as it happened or upon review.  To me, is wasn't a perfect in-stride reception (as you said, either under-thrown or bad angle), and he was trying to figure out where the DB was.

4 minutes ago, drnkirishone said:

There was no showboating there. 

If Diggs had more awareness of where the defense was, it would’ve been a TD. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.