Jump to content
WildCard

Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

White did NOT opt out per Chris Mortensen

Did not, or will not?

Edit: The opt out deadline has passed, he's playing!

Edited by WildCard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WildCard said:

Did not, or will not?

Edit: The opt out deadline has passed, he's playing!

He can opt out later under certain circumstances, but for now, he's a Bill!*

 

 

 

*assuming they play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good.

I will say though that I think a decision by an NFL player to opt out would be more justifiable and logical, in terms of virus risk, than a similar decision by an NBA player or an NHL player.  I think the NBA and NHL bubbles are safer than living at home, while playing in the NFL, which is going without a bubble, is riskier than living at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great news.  Is this the first head coach extension during the Pegula era?

Edited by LawnWranglers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LawnWranglers said:

This is great news.  Is this the first head coach extension during the Pegula era?

And also a good sign for those who are worried about the money side of things.  A perfect "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Portnoy is still trolling Goodell. 

He's the head of Barstool Sports for those who don't know. And Roger Goodell hates him. He would do this just to piss off Goodell. It's also the same reason why he won't be given consideration from Tim and Kerry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Portnoy is still trolling Goodell. 

He's the head of Barstool Sports for those who don't know. And Roger Goodell hates him. He would do this just to piss off Goodell. It's also the same reason why he won't be given consideration from Tim and Kerry.

***** that guy and his ***** group.  The worship for such an ***** is barf worthy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, inkman said:

***** that guy and his ***** group.  The worship for such an ***** is barf worthy.  

Hey, I'm just sayin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ubkev said:

Hey, I'm just sayin. 

Why do people like him?  I can't find a reason.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, inkman said:

Why do people like him?  I can't find a reason.  

I'm pretty certain that I've never read anything that barstool has ever put out, so I don't know. But I will say that he is a master at generating interest. I remember a tweet earlier this year making the rounds of him wanting to fire any barstool employee who tried to join a union or something and over the next couple days their site absolutely blew up. He leans into the hate from what I can gather. He's like a pro wrestling heel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ubkev said:

I'm pretty certain that I've never read anything that barstool has ever put out, so I don't know. But I will say that he is a master at generating interest. I remember a tweet earlier this year making the rounds of him wanting to fire any barstool employee who tried to join a union or something and over the next couple days their site absolutely blew up. He leans into the hate from what I can gather. He's like a pro wrestling heel.

Makes sense why everyone under 40 loves him and everyone over 40 hated him.  

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ubkev said:

Portnoy is still trolling Goodell. 

He's the head of Barstool Sports for those who don't know. And Roger Goodell hates him. He would do this just to piss off Goodell. It's also the same reason why he won't be given consideration from Tim and Kerry.

memo to 'El Presidente':  No thanks Ya-douche.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't this the mofo who is bedridden with possible COVID?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Indabuff said:

Isn't this the mofo who is bedridden with possible COVID?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The more you talk about him, the more you legitimize him.  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, inkman said:

Makes sense why everyone under 40 loves him and everyone over 40 hated him.  

I'm right on the border of these cutoffs, so maybe that's why I don't have the slightest clue who this guy is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, inkman said:

Why do people like him?  I can't find a reason.  

There's really no denying that he has a certain flare for performance and spectacle, and an excellent sense of what appeals to and motivates (mostly) young white males (edit: or at least certain members of that cohort). 

There's a whole lot of awful stuff that goes along with that as well.

One thing I will add: I credit him for having a good/great eye for talent and for letting that talent grow and evolve. I'm a legit fan of the Pardon My Take podcast and also dabble in the military-based product that Barstool has (Zero Pod Thirty or something?) with Uncle Chaps (sp?) and Kate (who's just frickin' awesome).

Edited by That Aud Smell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, inkman said:

Makes sense why everyone under 40 loves him and everyone over 40 hated him.  

Don't know anyone my age who likes him and I am under 40. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Don't know anyone my age who likes him and I am under 40. 

You probably hang out with smart people

Edited by inkman
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, inkman said:

You probably hang out with smart people

idk I am in here hanging out with you... 

lost and found joke GIF by Lost & Found Music Studios

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, inkman said:

You probably hang out with smart people

They're in the room with him, so they're automatically not the dumbest.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

There's really no denying that he has a certain flare for performance and spectacle, and an excellent sense of what appeals to and motivates (mostly) young white males (edit: or at least certain members of that cohort). 

There's a whole lot of awful stuff that goes along with that as well.

One thing I will add: I credit him for having a good/great eye for talent and for letting that talent grow and evolve. I'm a legit fan of the Pardon My Take podcast and also dabble in the military-based product that Barstool has (Zero Pod Thirty or something?) with Uncle Chaps (sp?) and Kate (who's just frickin' awesome).

He has an awful eye for talent. PMT is the only thing good there anymore, the rest are terrible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...