Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

On 6/28/2020 at 10:47 PM, Randall Flagg said:

What the Patriots did was annoying, and against rules, but the footage they got is available to anyone inclined to purchase All-22, if I remember correctly.

I don’t think that’s the case. They were taking closeup footage of the opposing sideline, presumably in order to decipher their signaling schemes.

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I thought Snyder has always been adamant about “NEVER” changing the name. 

Dan Snyder's values are comparable to Paul Snyder's values.

2 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

I don’t think that’s the case. They were taking closeup footage of the opposing sideline, presumably in order to decipher their signaling schemes.

Yep.  Cheaters cheat.  

34 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

That contract is fine though, because if he gets hurt in 2 years, they can void the remainder, correct?

While paying him a $150 million injury guarantee. Yes, I think this is right.

8 hours ago, Eleven said:

Saw that last night when it aired.  The whole episode was hilarious, and when Bruce said "penis," everyone watching did a double take, Harvey then F-bombed, and everyone lost their *****.  Good TV.

I want to get a Bruce Smith jersey just for that moment.

25 minutes ago, shrader said:

Have they lost a lot of the deals they have with leagues like MLB and the NFL?  Has that crappy fanatics brand taken over a lot?

Is it more difficult to buy a fitted hat without being able to put it on your head first? 

Bald guys need to try a hat on before purchasing. What’s the percentage of bald sports fans? 

52 minutes ago, Ogre said:

Is it more difficult to buy a fitted hat without being able to put it on your head first? 

Bald guys need to try a hat on before purchasing. What’s the percentage of bald sports fans? 

I actually looked into this, and found a Tweet from our current leader that said bald sports fans don’t exist. So there’s your facts. 

I've been keeping new era afloat for all these years. From 6 7/8 all the way up to 7 5/8. I used to get a new hat every year when I made my annual trip to Hall of Fame in Cooperstown. I'm not going this summer and I must have doomed them. Someone pass my apologies on to Tim and Kerry.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Weave said:

Son sent me a link that New Era is negotiating to get out of their naming rights contract.  I assume Pegulas have to be pretty upset with Co Executive right about now.

This has been ongoing for a while.  Poloncarz's remark didn't stimulate it.  I think New Era is overextended.  And its parking lot is empty.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.