Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Brawndo

Are the Sabres switching to Royal Blue for their Jerseys?

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, #freejame said:

angry half baked GIF

 

2 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

It was ... but it’s close.

 

72834197.jpg

It’s nice we can laugh about these things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Conspiracy theory: the Sabres are getting much more attention from their fans and bang for the PR buck by holding the royal blue over everyone's head than just making the sweaters royal blue. How long did we wait to find out who shot J.R.?

Doug Allen!

This is a conspiracy theory I'm on board with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darksabre said:

This is a conspiracy theory I'm on board with.

Me too, I didn’t want to encourage him though. 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darksabre said:

This is a conspiracy theory I'm on board with.

It's not a conspiracy if it's true?! 😏

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Could be worse.

 

002F900C-60D1-49CF-BBB2-7A23586DE6E9.png

I don't care what anyone says. Those jerseys were great.

  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SwampD said:

I don't care what anyone says. Those jerseys were great.

I became a fan when they wore the goathead, and I still love the jerseys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I became a fan when they wore the goathead, and I still love the jerseys.

Not to mention they’re the jerseys worn during the most successful stretch of Sabres hockey 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SwampD said:

I don't care what anyone says. Those jerseys were great.

I like the logo..jerseys could have been  bit better overall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, #freejame said:

Not to mention they’re the jerseys worn during the most successful stretch of Sabres hockey 

The 1974 - early 80s teams would disagree.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SwampD said:

I don't care what anyone says. Those jerseys were great.

 

4 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I became a fan when they wore the goathead, and I still love the jerseys.

 

1 hour ago, #freejame said:

Not to mention they’re the jerseys worn during the most successful stretch of Sabres hockey 

 

51 minutes ago, nucci said:

I like the logo..jerseys could have been  bit better overall

My perfect Sabres Jersey is classic-ish royal blue, with a royal blue goat head as the 3rd.

04722A02-8044-4680-A6C1-603AF8A67452.jpeg

B5047599-FCDC-4582-900A-1B6BE80CF61F.jpeg

6EB697D3-8B6E-4605-9AEC-FB2AD6BCDEA1.jpeg

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Sabres have really done me a great service over the last 13 years. Not once have I had to burn a hole in my wallet for merchandise. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Meh 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

I have no clue if this source is accurate, but this would be greatly disappointing if true

 

Oh good, I won't have to spend any money. 

We seriously have 1 of the dumbest franchises in sports. 90% of the fans want royal blue and yet the team is so incompetent they can't do that. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

I have no clue if this source is accurate, but this would be greatly disappointing if true

 

Greatly disappointed is the understatement of the year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick! Someone with twitter account make up a story and post the opposite. Like a really good 3rd jersey. See if it gets traction in forums 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Greatly disappointed is the understatement of the year 

Unless, of course, they look really cool.

  • Thanks (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SwampD said:

Unless, of course, they look really cool.

Thank you for your optimism!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Oh good, I won't have to spend any money. 

We seriously have 1 of the dumbest franchises in sports. 90% of the fans want royal blue and yet the team is so incompetent they can't do that. 

Apparently the royal blue jersey will be making a comeback per Chad DeDomincis, just not yet. FWIW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll wait until I see pics before crabbing.  It could be done well.

But I'm not excited to hear white with gold as the main colors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Apparently the royal blue jersey will be making a comeback per Chad DeDomincis, just not yet. FWIW

So maybe the B&G was going to be the culmination of the 50th season after "golden" 50ths came out to celebrate the 50th.  And holding the b&g's off until next season (3 years after last modification) was the compromise for moving the celebration up before the lockout?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Taro T said:

So maybe the B&G was going to be the culmination of the 50th season after "golden" 50ths came out to celebrate the 50th.  And holding the b&g's off until next season (3 years after last modification) was the compromise for moving the celebration up before the lockout?

Ya......maybe....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...