GDT: Capitals at Sabres 2/23/19 1:00 PM

spndnchz

2 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Sheary is starting to annoy me. He's fast, he tries, but he can't finish and he frequently gets in the way.

The fourth line and Carter Sutton have been magnificent tonight.

And Dahlin is giving us one of those games will we be getting 70 times a year as he matures. Loving the kid.

Annndddd... he finally has a celly.

25 minutes ago, ... said:
I think PA may be right on this one.

image.thumb.png.234fb640426259aadd8b2065b0416372.png

The force applied came from Skinner's right knee coming forward to take a stride.  It's a can opener that happens somewhat routinely.   The problem was that Skinner's left toe was still dug into the ice.  Could be an ankle.  Could be a knee.  Could be both.  Doesn't look good.

Edited by Doohickie

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

The only Sabre in the building capable of doing that is not on the Sabres's bench, but next to it....#32 himself.  ?

It's odd to say it... but maybe what this team needs to finish the season is a good ol' dust up. Remember (ROR's first season?) that game in Arizona at the end of the game and we had a nice little brawl and everyone was walking down the hallway smiling. I'm fairly certain that was the season we looked better (Bylsma's first year). The team was together. We should look into getting some spirit going into next year. (And Okposo is already out, so he's safe from more concussions... because he's a heart-on-this-sleeve guy and would be in the middle of it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.