GDT: Capitals at Sabres 2/23/19 1:00 PM

spndnchz

1 minute ago, Radar said:

Lost in all the injury talk up to now we've played pretty good hockey last two games. Put a solid third in and I'm happy.

They play to their opponent. Good games against the leagues top team and now the defending SC champs. The look like crap against teams they should beat like Florida....

• Thanks (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ... said:

That PP line has created several opportunities not in just that  PP.  Again, Sheary is the weak link.

Sheary is starting to annoy me. He's fast, he tries, but he can't finish and he frequently gets in the way.

The fourth line and Carter Sutton have been magnificent tonight.

And Dahlin is giving us one of those games will we be getting 70 times a year as he matures. Loving the kid.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Dr. Brian Duff referring to Skinner.....with an "apparent" injury.  I am in awe of his brilliance!

Well it is possible he wasnt hurt, maybe he heard a good joke on the ice and couldnt stop laughing and fell over? Or he really needed a bathroom break so he would crap his pants? It just looked to everyone else that he was hurt.....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.