Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

3 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I used to see things that way too. 

I just don't see it anymore. 

Hold on to that.

Just give it to ‘m

and the beat goes on.?

At least I don’t get mad anymore. Just don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining.

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Hold on to that.

Just give it to ‘m

and the beat goes on.?

At least I don’t get mad anymore. Just don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining.

Thought I was there.  That head shot on Allen proved that's not the case. ?

• Thanks (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, SwampD said:

And the beat goes on.

Do you really believe that if Brady received that head shot that the Bill would not have been ejected?

Of course he'd be kicked out! But that's way different than saying the refs determined the game when the Bills threw 4 INTs, had a punt blocked and returned for a TD, and tossed away challenges and timeouts like the coach was allergic. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Of course he'd be kicked out! But that's way different than saying the refs determined the game when the Bills threw 4 INTs, had a punt blocked and returned for a TD, and tossed away challenges and timeouts like the coach was allergic. 

And that is way different from saying that 2 non calls that would have resulted in 1st and goal and an int that wasn’t would have no effect on the outcome of this game.

Whatever, I already question your take on football from our earlier Zay Jones discussion.

4 minutes ago, SwampD said:

And that is way different from saying that 2 non calls that would have resulted in 1st and goal and an int that wasn’t would have no effect on the outcome of this game.

Whatever, I already question your take on football from our earlier Zay Jones discussion.

???

Zay Jones is terrible, but that INT was a Peterman-like toss. Just awful. Allen played like bad Jay Cutler today, including that throw. 

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

???

Zay Jones is terrible, but that INT was a Peterman-like toss. Just awful. Allen played like bad Jay Cutler today, including that throw. 

Receivers play DB all the time when there is a badly thrown ball. Zay watched him catch it. He should be cut already.

• Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Receivers play DB all the time when there is a badly thrown ball. Zay watched him catch it. He should be cut already.

Now you've moved the goalposts. If your argument is Zay should make an effort, okay, whatever. But the INT isn't on him. It's on the horrible decision and underthrown. 

31 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I used to see things that way too. 

I just don't see it anymore. 

Good. You get to keep watching. The others, who think the game is rigged, shouldn't be wasting their time. Why would you watch a sport that's rigged against your team? That's like rooting for (insert name of professional wrestler who never won).

3 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Now you've moved the goalposts. If your argument is Zay should make an effort, okay, whatever. But the INT isn't on him. It's on the horrible decision and underthrown. 

I didn’t move the goalposts. Your original statement was that that int was 100% on JA. I disagree.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Good. You get to keep watching. The others, who think the game is rigged, shouldn't be wasting their time. Why would you watch a sport that's rigged against your team? That's like rooting for (insert name of professional wrestler who never won).

George "the Animal" Steele was still awesome.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

And, Brady getting away with grounding TWICE on the final real series cost the Bills at least 10 yards if not 17.  Apparently if the QB does a 360 twirl, it counts as having gotten out of the pocket.  Wish our guys would read the Rulebook that closely. <_<

On the first of those, he didn't even get the ball across the line of scrimmage.  

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Sorry, but as long as Al "love me some Cheatriots & Jints" Riverton is the guy making those calls, will ALWAYS believe those ooopsies on interpretations working in those 2 teams favor IS intentional.

It is a "good teams get the calls" thing.  It happens in the NHL too. 

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

It’s intentional.

This is where we diverge.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Eleven said:

On the first of those, he didn't even get the ball across the line of scrimmage.  

It is a "good teams get the calls" thing.  It happens in the NHL too. 

This is where we diverge.

It’s not “intentional”, but nobody will convince me that there isn’t institutional bias at play.

I would put forth that Allen's performance today suggests that he will never be the QB a lot of Bills fans hoped he would be.

It wasn't just mistakes, it was the nature of the mistakes at this point in his career.  

I can't think of a good QB who looked this bad this far into his career.

2 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

I would put forth that Allen's performance today suggests that he will never be the QB a lot of Bills fans hoped he would be.

It wasn't just mistakes, it was the nature of the mistakes at this point in his career.  

Just, no.

4 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

Only saw the small replay, he looked more hesitant than usual throwing, but he had them right where he wanted them for a 4th quarter heroic comeback victory until the concussion.

Allen sucked pretty bad, but he has every game and brings it back for the fourth.  He didn't survive the fourth tho lol

Zay Jones sucks.  Straight up sucks.  Easy.

Brown and Beasley are the only reason the offense does anything this year.  And Knox is good for one clutch play per game.

Only reason we're in the games, despite 4 turnovers week after week, is our amazing defense.

But if they could've finished on that drive where Allen died, we would've won the game.  Really annoying how that whole drive went down.  Zay is so bad.