GDT: Blackhawks @ Sabres 2/1/2019, 7PM EST

SABRES 0311

2 minutes ago, Marchand'sNose said:

The Buffalo Sabres will never win a Cup with Jack Eichel as captain. Tanking for the Pierre Turgeon of the 21st century was a franchise-crushing mistake that won't be rectified for an entire generation.

They chose the guy who said they needed to “learn to hate to lose” for captain... and traded away the guy who hated losing...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beer said:

I was going to post something similar but didn’t want to get down on the youngster

Yep. I think his eighteen year old body has had enough hockey this year.

playing D is so much different than playing forward at that age. At any age, really.

4 minutes ago, WildCard said:

We have 42 shots on goal

Well, can't wait to lose all my money on the anthem over 1:47m and watch Brady win another SB

Why can't we shoot well?

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Yep. I think his eighteen year old body has had enough hockey this year.

playing D is so much different than playing forward at that age. At any age, really.

Dahlin has been lighting it up lately, he's been in a great stretch. 

Edited by Thorny

3 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

As much as it pains me to say this Jame, I am starting to believe you may be correct on this. Jack is no on ice culture changer to be sure. 

He should’ve just been allowed to be the Pat Kane, and put the weight on ROR to be Toews... and you don’t fix a lockerroom by trading away talent, you fix it by adding talent (Dahlin, Skinner)and winning... not by subtracting talent (ROR).

boken record... I know.... Botts ***** this thing up so bad.

Edited by jame
  • Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.