GDT: Blackhawks @ Sabres 2/1/2019, 7PM EST

SABRES 0311

4 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

He's been around forever and the organization continues to make mind boggling decisions. Either they keep hiring people who don't listen to him or he isn't very good. 

I could be convinced either one of these is true, but with PH I lean towards the latter 

10 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

The time to get off the Enroth bandwagon was...about four years ago. 

Not on the bandwagon. Just getting off the Hutton bandwagon and would like to have Enroth as a backup. 

Hutton is in his 30's and never been a starter. We're starting to see why. 

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Just now, Scottysabres said:

I'm not crawling out of the Pegula bunker, I'm still heavily pissed, but if they win this game, they are on a game by game basis with me. Win, I'm interested, lose, I am partial to the Avalanche, I lived out in Salida for several years.

Just when you think you're out, they pull you back in again.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JJFIVEOH said:

Not on the bandwagon. Just getting off the Hutton bandwagon and would like to have Enroth as a backup. 

Come on... Hutton is a lot better than enroth ever was... Housley is just over using him. He’s already played more games this year than in any of the previous 4 seasons.... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

I'm not crawling out of the Pegula bunker, I'm still heavily pissed, but if they win this game, they are on a game by game basis with me. Win, I'm interested, lose, I am partial to the Avalanche, I lived out in Salida for several years.

Salida, isn't that where the pizza plant is?

Wait, I think it's in Salinas.

Edited by MakeSabresGrr8Again
added to post
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.