GDT: Bruins at Sabres. Oct 4 7PM

spndnchz

1 hour ago, Neo said:

For reasons I do not understand, I cannot post in Flagg’s First Goal thread, so here ...

Dahlin, first shift, joining Gare, Mogilny and .....  Rob Ray!  Historians, check my math.

Me neither. I voted for Dahlin and expect him to join that triumvirate in a first shift of his career goal to send every Sabres fan into a frenzy!

1 hour ago, nfreeman said:

Random prediction:  Marchand cheap-shots Dahlin and someone we wouldn’t normally think of for this comes flying in for immediate retribution.   

It'll have to be someone we don't think of because no one in that lineup, sans Scandella and maybe Risto, scares anyone. 

Anyone else worried about our kids getting taken advantage of with no response?

5 minutes ago, shrader said:

How long have the seats been different colors like that?  I haven't been in that building in ages so it's all new to me.  It's a cool look, granted I don't hope to ever see it on tv.

Those are different colored shirts on the seats. Seats are still blue. 

12 minutes ago, shrader said:

How long have the seats been different colors like that?  I haven't been in that building in ages so it's all new to me.  It's a cool look, granted I don't hope to ever see it on tv.

6 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Looks awesome though, they should make the seats like that

5 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Ahhh crap, I had a feeling it could be something like that.  The colors are so evenly spread and not a single shirt has fallen or shifted, so I was kind of hoping that was the seats themselves.  I'd do that in a future building renovation.  It's a cool look.

Last season we scored the fewest goals of any team (198) and gave up the third most, so we had the worst goal differential (-80) of any team by far. Cut that goal differential in half or better and I'll consider the season to a success (gotta walk before you can run).

A lot of new players in the lineup tonight so I'm interested to see how they all look. Go Sabres!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.