2018 NHL Playoffs: Round 2

WildCard

Personally don't think he should have been suspended, especially 3 games. He's a huge part of that team and it could cost them the series

He put out two players on the other roster. That could have a similar negative effect on the other team.

Personally don't think he should have been suspended, especially 3 games. He's a huge part of that team and it could cost them the series

He put out two players on the other roster. That could have a similar negative effect on the other team.

this.

I didn't see the first hit. The second hit didn't look that bad to me. Granted the result was, but it seemed like he went for a clean hit

Kane v Carrier almost.  

One thing I've noticed:  They no longer call it a "wraparound".  Now it seems like it's being called a "power move."  When did that change?

Ha. Michelliti?  Power move! x 25.  Still better than Doc & Pierre.

One thing I've noticed:  They no longer call it a "wraparound".  Now it seems like it's being called a "power move."  When did that change?

NBC marketing department trying to adopt basketball terminology to grow the game?

What happened to curly cue?

On a related note, my buddy in Orlando, a Bolts fan, reports that "point" as a verb has become a thing in Tampa print coverage. "Stamkos has pointed in three straight games."

So that pompous Canadian senator was right.

Mmmm. I'd prefer reacharound. :flirt:

Yeah you would, wouldn't you?

Kane v Carrier almost.  

Ha. Michelliti?  Power move! x 25.  Still better than Doc & Pierre.

I think it's multiple guys at that point.

But you're right:  Everyone's better than Doc and Pierre.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.