2018 NHL Playoffs: Round 2

WildCard

This pregame nonsense again.... literally everything about Vegas angers me.

I will now go yell at clouds.

It's a show. The game is a show, the pregame is a show. It's all entertainment. Just go with it.

Vegas looks loose and ready. Just having fun, playin a game. Go Knights.

Wait so 2 NBC games today and no Doc & Pierre. Sweet.

I really don't want an expansion team to win the Cup. ...seems to me that a fan base needs to suffer a bit before winning a Cup.

I get it but this one is different to me.  The Oct 1 tragedy, the GM nailing it, the atmosphere at their arena, the true team they have vs tank-ology, there's just so much to like.  

Does Roenick knownhe’s a clown? I wonder...

Oh, for ’s sake.

That’s awful goaltending. Right over the glove...

That is filthy by Carrier. Deliberate attempt to Injure. 2 minutes because Vegas paid a lot of money. I hate the nhl.

Is anyone but me watching this?

Everyone else is too stiff and serious. It's hockey ffs. He's the only one who actually looks like he is enjoying himself.

He's having fun because he doesn't have to be in the booth or in the studio with Milbury.

And because his total lack of self-awareness allows him to sleep at night. He had a short lived podcast in which he would spit fire takes about how much everyone sucks but Roenick. He’s a five-drawr toolbox. Who used to be good at hockey. Christ.

And because his total lack of self-awareness allows him to sleep at night. He had a short lived podcast in which he would spit fire takes about how much everyone sucks but Roenick. He’s a five-drawr toolbox. Who used to be good at hockey. Christ.

I don't know what that means, but I like it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.