Evander Kane did very well in his 1st playoff game

gilbert11

Yeah, it's really easy now to see Kane hot in the playoffs like he was here for 2.5 months and lament what should have been, but we know and understand that he goes on runs like that, and it's completely reasonable to note that his play has never been an integral part of a team making the playoffs, didn't help us get anywhere, and doesn't fit in with the kind of hockey (namely, that with sustainable possession and high-hockey-IQ players) we need to desperately add more of to the team. Even if he skates fast and hits hard. 

I'm rooting hard for the guy and think he fits in the Pacific Division well, AND I'm glad we didn't re-sign him and aren't planning on it.

This sums it up nicely for me.

• 3 weeks later...

And Evander Kane scored nada in the last Sharks playoff game of 2018.   And there goes one chance at a guaranteed #1 pick from SJ. 

But he played well for them.  They have some aging players (see Thorton, Joe), etc.  So, here's to hoping that he resigns with SJ.

That guy has the worst luck with his shoulders.

Dislocated or AC joint. Probably the later which can be fixed with surgey... they wire the acromion to the clavicle. Common injury in football and rugby players. It doesnt get better without surgery. Drops your shoulder because ligaments are torn or stretched.

Dislocated or AC joint. Probably the later which can be fixed with surgey... they wire the acromion to the clavicle. Common injury in football and rugby players. It doesnt get better without surgery. Drops your shoulder because ligaments are torn or stretched.

False, there are 6 grades to separation, grades 1-3 are non surgical, grades higher then require that surgery, I had a grade 3 from hockey, it def sucked but in 6 weeks I was much better.

False, there are 6 grades to separation, grades 1-3 are non surgical, grades higher then require that surgery, I had a grade 3 from hockey, it def sucked but in 6 weeks I was much better.

The man has to have an astronomical pain threshold. He plays through several injuries that would have others sidelined for weeks. Still can't believe Kane was back from the broken ribs as quickly as he was.

Kane’s End of Season Thank You Tweet to the Sharks Fans

Thank you to the fans of #SanJose for the support throughout this postseason. You made it a great experience each and every night in the tank. This is not how any of us wanted the season to end but it was special being able to play with this group of guys and organization. EK9

Fair enough, but he has had more than one it sounds. Just saying the more you have on the same shoulder, the worse I have seen the separation get. The gap doesnt seem to get better from what Ive seen each subsequent separation appears worse in my experience on the same guys. But hey your the doc. I just take the pics. Edited by North Buffalo

Fair enough, but he has had more than one it sounds. Just saying the more you have on the same shoulder, the worse I have seen the searation get. The gap doesnt seem to get better from what Ive seen each subsequent separation appears worse in my experience on the same guys. But hey your the doc. I just take the pics.

Haha, nooo, I always appreciate the techs input, hell, you're the one doing it all day, they all pick up on things I miss. That's why they're included along with the nurses when I buy grub.... I just wanted to give ya a hard time ;)

But yeah, the spacing never gets back to normal and that scar tissue rips easier each time, I still have a nice sexy shoulder bump from mine

Haha, nooo, I always appreciate the techs input, hell, you're the one doing it all day, they all pick up on things I miss. That's why they're included along with the nurses when I buy grub.... I just wanted to give ya a hard time ;)

But yeah, the spacing never gets back to normal and that scar tissue rips easier each time, I still have a nice sexy shoulder bump from mine

:) My brother still has one shoulder lower than his other from Rugby. Guess he leaned one way too much.

Kept seeing another Rugby player who played thru multiple separations. His AC gaps were each 3/4 an inchwide. Guy was nuts..,

Edited by North Buffalo

:) My brother still has one shoulder lower than his other from Rugby. Guess he leaned one way too much.

Kept seeing another Rugby player who played thru multiple separations. His AC gaps were each 3/4 an inchwide. Guy was nuts..,

Damn Doctors, always thinking they are smarter than they actually are.

If they are so special how come nurses, radiology techs, physician assistants and laboratory techs get a week to celebrate what they contribute to healthcare field and doctors get only one day.

If they are so special how come nurses, radiology techs, physician assistants and laboratory techs get a week to celebrate what they contribute to healthcare field and doctors get only one day.

Someone sounds bitter ;)

Kane’s End of Season Thank You Tweet to the Sharks Fans

Thank you to the fans of #SanJose for the support throughout this postseason. You made it a great experience each and every night in the tank. This is not how any of us wanted the season to end but it was special being able to play with this group of guys and organization. EK9

Bye bye 1st rounder

Because docs nowadays dont actually examine the patients... nurses, techs, PAs do that grunt work, while Docs sit at their computers and wait for the results... good enough shot back Wyld??? :)

Because docs nowadays dont actually examine the patients... nurses, techs, PAs do that grunt work, while Docs sit at their computers and wait for the results... good enough shot back Wyld??? :)

You guys killing me, I was a PA first, honestly, if I stayed in the ER when I continued ahead, it's true the PAs and NPs do the same thing as the docs, it's sad, and unfair. Sooooo I can celebrate both ;)

Now what hehe

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.