Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

20 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Those are true statements. That leaves room for a lot of other things to be true, too.

For my own part: I don't like it. It just continues to make the Pegula ownership seem like a long, extended amateur hour.

Chris Snee married Tom Coughlin’s daughter and they won two Super Bowls together.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Chris Snee married Tom Coughlin’s daughter and they won two Super Bowls together.

Touche’.

Did Coughlin’s daughter also get the run of some unprofitable retail space at the team’s facility? Make some lousy merch design decisions?

Anyway, I think my issue is specific to ownership. These owners, more specifically.

12 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

Speaking of end zone walls, wtf are they doing in that "football stadium" in Miami?

So they decided to add an extra section of high priced seats down there without actually thinking it through?  Forget about the players crashing into it, I can't wait for the first fan who gets beaned either by a kick or a QB redzone throw away.

2 hours ago, shrader said:

So they decided to add an extra section of high priced seats down there without actually thinking it through?  Forget about the players crashing into it, I can't wait for the first fan who gets beaned either by a kick or a QB redzone throw away.

I think the browns have those to, Was looking at some video in the week thinking it looked a bit close to the field.

4 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Sheesh. Who was the player who got badly injured because of some slippery concrete ring between the seating and the field?

Watched it. That is nucking futs. This oughta go in the "do the owners care about player safety" thread.

That was Reggie Bush, wasn't it?

• Thanks (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Considering he seems useless, yeah, sure, why not?

Any idea what they got for him?

A future (2021) pick.

My favorite line is: " The Bills felt they have the proper depth in order to trade Newhouse to Carolina ... However, to be sure, they added Sirles, a 5th year player who has 15 starts and 30 games played in the NFL."  I guess that's nicer than saying that he's useless, so we gave him away and grabbed some schlub off the street. 

Maybe, they can unload some of that wide receiver "depth" while they're at it.

4 minutes ago, carpandean said:

A future (2021) pick.

My favorite line is: " The Bills felt they have the proper depth in order to trade Newhouse to Carolina ... However, to be sure, they added Sirles, a 5th year player who has 15 starts and 30 games played in the NFL."  I guess that's nicer than saying that he's useless, so we gave him away and grabbed some schlub off the street. 

Maybe, they can unload some of that wide receiver "depth" while they're at it.

Not sure if this frees up any cap space for them, but if so, that's probably more valuable than the pick. And DEFINITELY more valuable than Newhouse.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.