Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

14 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I love how the other receivers are blocking(holding) before the ball is even thrown. Go NFL. Sell those jerseys.

If the throw is behind the line of scrimmage or the contact starts within a yard of the line then it’s legal. The Pats have been taking advantage of that (and being given the benefit of the doubt on close calls) forever now. They’re brilliant and it’s annoying.

We're saved!!!!!

Veteran QB Derek Anderson, who served a backup and mentor during Cam Newton's first seven years in the NFL, now expects to sign with the @Bills within 24 hours to provide rookie Josh Allen in a similar role, perhaps even with playing time, per sources.
https://www.thescore.com/s/7211540

Seeing it live I can say, along with everyone else, that Allen was brutal. Not excited to hear his comments after the game. Said he felt like he was “on” today and only missed “one or two” throws. Mariota is very bad. He was offensive player of the week for the AFC last week but I still thought he ever looked bad in that game.

17 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Seeing it live I can say, along with everyone else, that Allen was brutal. Not excited to hear his comments after the game. Said he felt like he was “on” today and only missed “one or two” throws. Mariota is very bad. He was offensive player of the week for the AFC last week but I still thought he ever looked bad in that game.

It was his most Tyrod-esque game of his short career.  Glad they won, but boy was that ugly.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.