Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Allen may or may not be the guy, but no Bills fan didn't have a huge smile on their face when he jumped that, and found Ivory.

That said, Allen, don't do that. The hurdle thing. We need you alive.

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Using a challenge in this is maximum McDermott game mismanagement. Even if you win it's not even close to worth a challenge. 

I'd do it. He's going to win, not lose a timeout, and we get a down and like 7 yards back. 

Edit: Not a down, I'm dumb. But it's worth it yo

Edited by Randall Flagg

5 minutes ago, ubkev said:

I have eaten it. I was not on a toilet. I was also in 4th grade the last time I had it. Personal pan pepperoni pizza from doing 5 book reports for school. 

But I can't remember any food giving me the runs or the splats consistently.

As a kid who loved reading and loved pizza, that program was the best.

5 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Clay should have caught that

Allen not getting a ton of help.

also: I think that third down was a TD. He didn’t possess it the first time in the end one but I also think he wasn’t being touched when he eventually did possess it.

11 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Romo is unpolished a bit but I loooooooooooooove his commentary. 

I like that Allen changed the blocking on that one play a few minutes ago. I just want to see him keep picking up little things each week. 

Minny spent the whole week preparing for LAR, eh? 

I love Romo in the booth. I say something and then 2 seconds later he says it. It's really great for my ego.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Iron Crotch said:

So my college team (Virginia Tech) lost as a huge favorite yesterday to a winless team, and now this on the road from the massive underdog Buffalo Bills?!

...this is why I love sports!

I’m glad I’m not the only Hokie fan suffering in here.

I've lost my patience with Buffalo sports and after the first two weeks, chose not to go out to a pub to see the game. Kinda regretting it now. But, listening to the game on WGR, Mark Kelso is nauseating. He just doesn't shut up, he's worse than Jon Gruden and he cries like a little bitch. 

I will boldly predict that's the best half of football the Bills play all season. And I care not at all. That was fun!

MH8j4dRd_bigger.jpgWarren SharpVerified account @SharpFootball
FollowingFollowing @SharpFootball
More

Never before! BUF (+16.5) up 27-0 at halftime: There has never been a road dog catching 10+ points to be shutting out its host at the half with a lead of over 17 points in database history (40 years).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.