Sabres at Flyers, 1pm, 1/7/18. MSG and KB1520 and NOT WGR.

Eleven

For the parents and wives and children of players who might actually watch the ###### thing.  Siblings, maybe.

For everyone else, skip it, Go Bills, and let this train continue on its disastrous way.

Go Sabres!  I guess.

Edited by Eleven

For the parents and wives and children of players who might actually watch the ###### thing.  Siblings, maybe.

For everyone else, skip it, Go Bills, and let this train continue on its disastrous way.

Go Sabres!  I guess.

Originally wondered how dumb they were scheduling a Sabres game when the Bills could, & go figure, actually ARE playing a playoff game. But then realized it's actually friggin' brilliant.

NOBODY has to watch what will almost assuredly be another debacle.

:thumbsup: :beer:

NOBODY has to watch what will almost assuredly be another debacle.

:thumbsup: :beer:

Nobody has to, but they will. :devil:

I don't appreciate the subject snark. I care. Lots of people care. Some will actually be watching the Sabres and not the Bills. It's a Sabres board. Fix it, mods. Of course I'm the one asking so they won't fix it. Out of spite.

I'm going to watch, still prefer over 3hrs of NFL :P

I'll be watching the Sabres.  There's plenty of time to do so what with the 75 commercial breaks an NFL game has.  Of course during intermission I can flip over and see a minute and 30 seconds of football be played.

I could stream the Bills on my tablet.  It's likely that will occur just so I can see both.  If the Bills play well and the Sabres are too much to make even me not want to have them on the big screen then I will flip the hockey game to the tablet.

It's 2018.. no reason you can only see one of the events going on.  Of course my kid has a hockey game in West Seneca today... but he's still on the IR so I shipped him off with another family and I am staying home. It would have been worth it had I been able to talk to Marty Biron (we play his son today) but knowing he'll be at the studio doing hockey I figured why bother going to West Seneca.

Go Sabres.. Go Bills.  It could be a good day.  Hell, it'll be a warmer day if nothing else.

I care. I'm not some mercenary who doesn't care about anything or anybody.

But this team is hard to watch this season. So often they play with about as much visible enthusiasm and competence as an army of CGI battle droids. Where's the threat? Where's the gumption?

In football terms, you play to win the game.

Nobody has to, but they will. :devil:

I don't appreciate the subject snark. I care. Lots of people care. Some will actually be watching the Sabres and not the Bills. It's a Sabres board. Fix it, mods. Of course I'm the one asking so they won't fix it. Out of spite.

Of course we'll watch. But I'll be catching Sabres essentially on "tape delay" as I'll be advancing through the game during the 10,000 commercials & halftime of the Bills game.

Go Sabres! Go Bills!

(No snark. No, go Bills & take the Sabres w/ you ... (sung to Marv's fight song) ;))

:beer: Enjoy it boys (& girls)!

Let's go, Buf-fa-lo!!!

Just a small thermonuclear explosion off in the distance. Good job, Trump.

Philly PA announcer is kinda bossy.

Butchered. I don't care whose daughter she is.

That would have been a nice start. Eichel just misses Kane.

Sabres on the puuuuuuuko power play!

Mad scramble and ROR can't cash a backhand.

All in all a good power play. Rodrigues stopped on a dime along the left wall and spun the other way. Impressive.

Sabres on the puuuuuuko power play! Slash.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.