GDT: Sharks @ Sabres 10/28/17 1PM EST

LTS

lol - and you call me negative!!!!!! His line was out the minute before that. 

Pokey, for the love of god, I don't hate your posts because you're negative. I hate them because you act like you're the first person to ever bring the generic (not in an insulting way) stuff that you say to this board. Newsflash. Everyone else has made Reinhart trade proposals before you got here. (Mine was Reinhart, Risto, and Nylander for Slavin and Aho). Everyone else has called this team dogshit and sold their season tickets five games into a season before you got here. All kinds of people have said this team is not talented and is years away and made huge mistakes with Murray. They did this against the general board perception. Not one of these people would constantly talk about how right they are and how everyone should have just listened to them the way you did. Your takes were not original and they did not make blind optimists angry, and that is not the source of any backlash you have faced here. Your ###### stinks just like the rest of ours does. 

I don't care if Jack played a shift before. ROR got the final 2 minutes. Jack got none of the final 1.5. Happy birthday bud. 

Edited by Randall Flagg

Jack Eichel was not on the ice for the final minute and 20 seconds.

Tennyson was.

What. The. ######. Is. This. Mentally. Challenged. Coach. Doing.

He had a super long shift just before that. Housley was probably thinking there would be a whistle so he could call a timeout, but there was a long time at the end there (unusual) where the play just continued.

That's a tough loss to take. I don't think they could have played much better. So many opportunities to cash rebounds in the crease and just couldn't get the bounce. Sucks.

Playing a very tired, crappy team on the road, they have to find a way to win that game, and cash more chances. No two ways about it.

Just not good enough.

Is there a smug smiling emoji? If there is,I'm that one.

A Smolinskimoji?

The Sabres have never been a good day game team.

They beat the Soviet Wings 12-6 during the day. And I'm 99% sure Matt Barnaby scoring a hat trick in the playoffs on Mother's Day was an afternoon game. I'd like to see a stat on this.

Especially when it comes to hiring coaches

Harsh, but I've almost seen enough to draw a conclusion. In over his head a little. But if the owner gets six years (and more) to figure things out, how much time does an NHL assistant get? What about his AHL assistant assistant coach who runs the D? Or the first-time GM?

Lehner's no slouch with the back-breaking goals to break ties at the end of games either. Seems like it's 50/50 in a late tie game whether we either lose in regulation or make it to OT. 

He got caught in the RVH on that goal, which is something I'm surprised doesn't happen to him more often. 

Lehner's no slouch with the back-breaking goals to break ties at the end of games either. Seems like it's 50/50 in a late tie game whether we either lose in regulation or make it to OT.

Not even going to blame Lehner there, looked like a perfect snipe.

The shots were nearly even, and San Jose had the skill to finish a little more than the Sabres. They got what they deserved.

We really checked all the boxes in this one, didn't we?

-Eichel goal obliterated by review

-GA with less than 15 seconds left in a period

-Allow GWG with less than 5 to go in the 3rd

-Sharks 3rd win in Buffalo in their existence

Happy Saturday sports fans! With love from Terry P. and your Buffalo Sabres. Tune in next time!

I forgot we had a game today, I turned it out with 5 to go at 2-2

And lehner sucks, I mean sure it was a great shot, and he never should have been able to walk in like that.... It was an amazing shot. But, our God Dammm goalies need to step up when it counts, that is unacceptable.

I see a team that isn't good enough, players that can't cash in when needed and our elite player getting benched (intentionally or not) and getting frustrated.

Your welcome sharks, our team has gotten so bad that you get a win here, we are getting into tank territory

Well for the first time this year I was actually entertained by a hockey game.

I know they lost, but wingers missed some perfect passes from Eichel in this game, a few bad bounces, a post and a whiff, didn't get the luck.

But the effort was there and this is the first time we've seen the tempo start to finish that Housley wants. If they keep playing like this every night they will win games.  Antipin still continues to show great potential and Pouliot is finally starting to look good which also shows promise. He plays better in a faster paced game.

The negatives, Okposo still crap, the 4th line is not good. Griffith rapidly playing his way off this team. Bailey really really really needs to work on the accuracy of his shot. Third game now where he's shot over the net on a perfect set up. Lehner as usual one spectacular play and one kind of iffy goal. Kind of what you expect.

overall, I'll say it again, if they played all the games like this one their record would be better. Stay the course and keep Moulson as far away as possible. 

We really checked all the boxes in this one, didn't we?

-Eichel goal obliterated by review

-GA with less than 15 seconds left in a period

-Allow GWG with less than 5 to go in the 3rd

-Sharks 3rd win in Buffalo in their existence

Happy Saturday sports fans! With love from Terry P. and your Buffalo Sabres. Tune in next time!

I can check one more:

-Atlantic Broadband up and puts the same soccer game on two MSG channels.

A Smolinskimoji?

They beat the Soviet Wings 12-6 during the day. And I'm 99% sure Matt Barnaby scoring a hat trick in the playoffs on Mother's Day was an afternoon game. I'd like to see a stat on this.

Harsh, but I've almost seen enough to draw a conclusion. In over his head a little. But if the owner gets six years (and more) to figure things out, how much time does an NHL assistant get? What about his AHL assistant assistant coach who runs the D? Or the first-time GM?

Didn't Jerry Korab score one for the Wings in that one?

Team is snake bit

or just not that good

Not even going to blame Lehner there, looked like a perfect snipe.

The shots were nearly even, and San Jose had the skill to finish a little more than the Sabres. They got what they deserved.

on his knees before the shot. if standing it doesn't go over his shoulder

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.