GDT: Sharks @ Sabres 10/28/17 1PM EST

LTS

The stick snapping getting play on this board is indicative of how bad the hockey's been. NHL players break their sticks in anger all the time. All the ###### time.

I think it's a stupid way to channel your rage and I think it's especially embarassing when somebody loses their cool and does it at drop in (sorry Thorny :lol; ), but the NHL is full of hockey players and hockey players is gonna snap sticks.

Y'all using it to judge Jack are whack. I mean, did you see how frustrating that game was?

Carey Price did it ON THE ICE a few days ago and this much wasn't made of it.

The stick snapping getting play on this board is indicative of how bad the hockey's been. NHL players break their sticks in anger all the time. All the ###### time.

I think it's a stupid way to channel your rage and I think it's especially embarassing when somebody loses their cool and does it at drop in (sorry Thorny :lol; ), but the NHL is full of hockey players and hockey players is gonna snap sticks.

Y'all using it to judge Jack are whack. I mean, did you see how frustrating that game was?

I wish I had, but instead of putting the game on MSG, my provider put a soccer game on it. And.......... that ###### soccer game, THE SAME GAME, is STILL playing, instead of the Women's Hair Restoration infomercial that is shown in the guide. I know it's the same game because the SAME DUDE just grabbed his knee in excruciating, exquisite, agonizing pain AGAIN despite not being touched. Soccer hooligans have hacked into my provider! The Russians are probably involved as well.

But, yeah, the argument against what is Eichel is doing is the timing of it. It's curious, is all. With the money shot and all. And last year, the room is quiet, the media walks in, and Eichel goes crazy. I'm back to Lassie. Is he trying to tell us something but just can't utter the words? And, my God, now he's licking his balls in front of everyone.

Edited by PASabreFan

They definitely weren't at the opener against Montreal. If anyone does know what's going on, please inform the rest of us!

Separately, I've read elsewhere that Jeanneret spent an entire shift referring to M-E Vlasic as "Pickles." Is this true?

I bet I know why SWAT is at the games. And I bet it has nothing to do with actual public safety concerns...

The Sabres finish October with 8 pts in 12 games.   That computes to a 54 pt season pace.  

Of course, in 2015-16, and 2016-17 the Sabres finished October with 8 points.  What is it with that 8 pt glass ceiling in October?    

So cheer up -  the 2016 and 2017 Sabres did much better than 54 pts -  81 and 78 respectively.   

It looks like the 2017-18 Sabres are on a 'glide path' for ~80 pts for the season.  Let the celebrations begin!     

US Boarder Services are making problems for travelers to the US that are pre-clearing US Customs at Canadian airports, including Halifax International.

What's up?

That's because of Trump's border policies.  The men with machine guns outside the arena aren't, though.  Totally different.

Edited by Eleven

That's because of Trump's border policies.  The men with machine guns outside the arena aren't, though.  Totally different.

Yeah, I get all that.

My comment was about a travellers observations, not the police state situation at the arena, which is, I agree, totally different.  The well armed men at an arena smacks of something a totalitarian dictatorship would do.  Does the USA not have a constitution, or something.

Someone quote this post ... FAST ... 

Yeah, I get all that.

My comment was about a travellers observations, not the police state situation at the arena, which is, I agree, totally different.  The well armed men at an arena smacks of something a totalitarian dictatorship would do.  Does the USA not have a constitution, or something.

Someone quote this post ... FAST ... 

No, we just have our NATIONAL anthem with respects our FLAG, which respects our MILITARY. There is nothing else that America cares about. 

Carey Price did it ON THE ICE a few days ago and this much wasn't made of it.

Ryan Miller once did it during a game and almost nailed Jason Pominville with the blade as it flew back at hit the glass.  As I recall the Sabres turned the game around from that point and won.  I can't remember much more on the details as it was quite awhile ago.

Ryan Miller once did it during a game and almost nailed Jason Pominville with the blade as it flew back at hit the glass.  As I recall the Sabres turned the game around from that point and won.  I can't remember much more on the details as it was quite awhile ago.

Dude. That avatar.

:lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.