GDT: Sabres at Sharks, Thu 10/12/17, 10:30 PM ET

Doohickie

So now Reinhart is playing wing again but not in the top 6?

With Matt Moulson in line to start over him at 2nd line RW. Reinhart is in the doghouse.  

If these lines don't facilitate that then I wouldn't know what to do next.

Trades?

(this might be worth freaking out over)

Matt Moulson, a guy who isn't even an NHL player at this point, and especially not in this system predicated on speed, being in a Top 6 role after one injury/ailment, shows just how far we still have to go.

Very far. dudacek was right, it's probably best to just enjoy the ride. What else can we do? It's gonna take a few years.

Jack:  "Uh coach, we saw the posted lineup and some of us are wondering are you feeling ok, you have your meds under control?"

Housley: "I'm fine Jack, thanks for asking.  As fars the lineup these are the players I have to work with.  Do you object?"

Jack: "No but last year we kinda had some lines and power play sets and thought maybe that would be a good start."

Housley:  "And how did that work out for you and the team?  Playoffs?"

Jack: "No but it did give us our best chance at winning."

Housley: "And what did you do with that chance?"

Jack: "Not much."

Housley: " Here's a thought for you and the guys.  You are all pros.  Some more talented than others but pros nonetheless.  Why doesn't each man give his utmost professional effort and we will see how the chips fall."

Jack: " Well we have been doing that and it just hasn't worked so good."

Housley: "Actually Jack you haven't no one has.  So let's see if we get your best tonight and ROR s best and Sam's best.  That may inspire Girgs and Larry and Pommers to give their best."

Jack: "But what if it doesn't work and we still lose?"

Housley: "If everyone gives their best and we lose, it's not on you.  You can't give more than your best.  If it is not good enough then we were wrong about the people on this team.  I don't think we were wrong.  BTW, how is your Mom feeling heard she was under the weather?"

I truly think it is as simple as this.

Housley: "If everyone gives their best and we lose, it's not on you.  You can't give more than your best.  If it is not good enough then we were wrong about the people on this team.  I don't think we were wrong.  BTW, how is your Mom feeling heard she was under the weather?"

Why did you have to drag Eich's mom into this?

Jack:  "Uh coach, we saw the posted lineup and some of us are wondering are you feeling ok, you have your meds under control?"

Housley: "I'm fine Jack, thanks for asking.  As fars the lineup these are the players I have to work with.  Do you object?"

Jack: "No but last year we kinda had some lines and power play sets and thought maybe that would be a good start."

Housley:  "And how did that work out for you and the team?  Playoffs?"

Jack: "No but it did give us our best chance at winning."

Housley: "And what did you do with that chance?"

Jack: "Not much."

Housley: " Here's a thought for you and the guys.  You are all pros.  Some more talented than others but pros nonetheless.  Why doesn't each man give his utmost professional effort and we will see how the chips fall."

Jack: " Well we have been doing that and it just hasn't worked so good."

Housley: "Actually Jack you haven't no one has.  So let's see if we get your best tonight and ROR s best and Sam's best.  That may inspire Girgs and Larry and Pommers to give their best."

Jack: "But what if it doesn't work and we still lose?"

If the inmates ran the asylum last year as most seem to suspect, then this is absolutely necessary.

If I did gifs this one would be clapping.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.