Pacioretty-Drouin-Gallagher;

Hudon-Plekanec-Lehkonen;

Galchenyuk-Danault-Shaw;

Byron-De La Rose-Hemsky.

Habs D this morning:

Mete-Weber;

Alzner-Petry;

Benn-Streit;

Morrow-Davidson (Expected to be scratched) 

I have no idea who half these guys are.

That's a lie. I have no idea if half of those guys are even any good. 

I understand this, but I'm not gonna get sucked into that.

McDavid is the second coming -- err, the first coming of a generational talent. Whatever.

Matthews still has a much better supporting cast, the best coach in the world, and he played the team with the worst GT situation in the league.

I'm not going down that rabbit hole, no matter what.

Honest question: Why the hell is Tennyson?

Seriously. Who?

/stick taps

Yes, yes.

I found it interesting when one of my kids pointed out to me that, on Instagram, Eichel commented on Kane's post about the big dinner he's planning (hahaha) with "thanks bro let's score some goals tomorrow night."

Totally benign? I dunno, man. With a guy as laser-focused as Eichel, I wonder whether anything like that is a throw-away comment. I am sure he really, really wants to make a splash. God willing, he will.

Because Housley felt he outplayed Fedun, Guhle isn't ready, the Moe-ray-all Deslauriers is brand spanking new here & probably belongs in the AHL, Gorges skates about as well as Andreychuk at this point in his career (and that's the 50 something Andreyslug, not even the one that had 50 goals), Falk is on IR, & Bogosian is broken but NOT on IR.

Any other questions? :p

Little Paul Byron will score first goal of game. Game will go to OT where Jack will hit the post. Sabres will lose in shootout as Lehrer doesn't stop a shot after having 32 saves.

This take is almost as bad as your political ones. C'mon man, you usually have reasonable hockey takes.

<_<

Аrpon Basu @ArponBasu

Habs lines:

Pacioretty-Drouin-Gallagher;

Hudon-Plekanec-Lehkonen;

Galchenyuk-Danault-Shaw;

Byron-De La Rose-Hemsky.

Аrpon Basu @ArponBasu

Habs D this morning:

Mete-Weber;

Alzner-Petry;

Benn-Streit;

Morrow-Davidson (Expected to be scratched)

If they really believe Galchenyuk is a 3rd line winger maybe Mr. Boterill can get on the phone and make a deal.

The Sabres officially have the slowest press box in the NHL.

:lol:

You need to post on this board more often.

Crap. I wanted a blue one and my section is gold.

Will be ticked if somebody's buddied mine by the time I finally get to the rink. Would much prefer they give them to people as they walk in. (Realizing that will mess w/ the look they're hoping for in the crowd.)

great job Josie914, like that they're wearing helmets.   reminds of those caricature drawings you can get at state fairs and carnivals. 

So you're really Paul Hamilton?

See, we all knew you kept tabs on us around here.

:P

Speaking of Paul Hamilton... has he interviewed Eichel yet since he threw him under the bus?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.