GDT Sabres at Tampa 4/9/17 5pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

giphy.gif

Well this season is almost over, felt worse than our two tank seasons :(

it is far worse cause there's nothing to look forward to nor is there any real reward for being so bad...draft is not a great one and really is there any reason to think or believe i will be better next season with Danny behind the bench?

it is far worse cause there's nothing to look forward to nor is there any real reward for being so bad...draft is not a great one and really is there any reason to think or believe i will be better next season with Danny behind the bench?

Exactly my sentiments. I have to take a real hard look at keeping my tickets. I only went to 5 games this year and they all sucked.

I hate this team as it is right now and I can't even break even selling this crap product. Why wouldn't I just go secondary market to the games I choose? I think I just typed my way into my answer already.

knowing our luck we may actually win a draft lottery for once and there is no one anybody really cares about..strange how the NHL made sure everybody else won their lottery and got who they wanted but we keep losing and being moved down...even friggin' Winnipeg got a nice bonus last year by being moved up to get Laine...I think this season hurts more becuase this was not like a tank year or anything...I think us silly fans thought or believed (or wanted to believe) this team would be better and knocking on the door of a playoff spot...instead we are kinda back to where we were a few years back...hanging around the 8 to 10th worse spot so we are well out of the playoffs but not drafting high enough to get anybody real good (we did that for years back when Darcy and Lindy ruled the roost)...

Edited by Sabre fan

What are the chances they play lights out and win just to ###### our draft position? 95%?

Probably pretty high, because Buffalo. Yes I have a loser complex now.

giphy.gif

Well this season is almost over, felt worse than our two tank seasons :(

This post is perfect for many reasons. Thanks Huck.

Its a beautiful spring day out here on the west coast of Canada and there's no way I can justify staying in the house to watch the craptastic product that is the Buffalo Sabres. In a selfish way I wish the simple decision not to watch hurt the franchise in the pocketbook but unfortunately as a fan thats hard to accomplish when you live a continent away from Buffalo. So here we are on the last meaningless game of a meaningless season and there's no possible way to get up for this game. I see no way in finding joy in the little details or the positive signs from the youngsters. Frankly there's more joy in the errors or costly decisions by the veterans that may have played their way out of town. That I can get behind. Perhaps there'll be more boneheaded moves by an embattled coach ? One can hope. Anyways if you decide to take it in hopefully you find something thats joyful within the experience. I'm out.

I'm gonna go to the caps game tonight.... Grabbed a suite at the Verizon center, I will be watching to see how a good team operates..

Don't expect any Flagg level stuff outta me...

Maybe some WildCard stuff.

A suite???

Dammit I chose the wrong speciality

I'll be playing hockey today instead.. which is hard enough with this weather.

Game at 2:20 and 7:30.. I'll be too tired to care.

Didn't really watch last nights game either.

No where to go but forward.

All eyes on 4/10

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.