GDT Sabres at Tampa 4/9/17 5pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Can they leave PHam in Florida?

You sure you want him? :p

This is the last game of the Lindy Ruff Interregnum.

I'd be ok w/ that.

& if it is, it gives credence to the theory somebody here posted the Ruff wasn't fired but rather bailed on the tank.

The Vets were apparently pissed that Moulson was scratched for Nylander, per Paul Hamilton. They were quite vocal about it, if the Vets cannot understand the reason for playing the young players in meaningless games, DD has truly lost the room

Frankly, until these veterans win something, shut up and play, no matter who the coach is.

The Vets were apparently pissed that Moulson was scratched for Nylander, per Paul Hamilton. They were quite vocal about it, if the Vets cannot understand the reason for playing the young players in meaningless games, DD has truly lost the room

In addition to getting rid of Bylsma, I am totally on board w/ getting rid of the vets to as great an extent as possible. This season is SOOOOOOOO reminiscent of the '89 Bills. (Not in the details, but in the underlying underachievement & dysfunction just below the surface.)

They moved guys like Smerlas, Shell, & Devlin out after '89 & turned the reins over to the "core." Went to 4 straight Superbowls. Had they ousted the coach too, maybe they would've won one or 2. ;)

If true, what a show.

In addition to getting rid of Bylsma, I am totally on board w/ getting rid of the vets to as great an extent as possible. This season is SOOOOOOOO reminiscent of the '89 Bills. (Not in the details, but in the underlying underachievement & dysfunction just below the surface.)

They moved guys like Smerlas, Shell, & Devlin out after '89 & turned the reins over to the "core." Went to 4 straight Superbowls. Had they ousted the coach too, maybe they would've won one or 2. ;)

If Gionta was one of the vets, I no longer want him back, even on a one year deal at half the price.

Well, "vets", Matt Moulson sucks at hockey. So no one gives a Damn what you think.

Christ, I hate this team. Bunch of whining pussies.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.