GDT Sabres at Tampa 4/9/17 5pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Oh nonononononononononononononono................ you take him back with you. I don't want him anywhere near my local team who will soon have a coaching vacancy.

Tampa will be my future home and the Lightning would be my #2.

I assume we're starting Lehner in another back to back and not Ullmark because reasons, right?

We're building something for next year.

The setup is weird, there are levels up to 400 I got an all inclusive suite for like 300$ for 2 tix, not bad at all, considering this team is good.

Ā 

Trust me your specialty is just fine lol

Two? Who are you with? Why did you tell me you were going by yourself? I've texted you all day and nothing. I know you read my PM on here. It gives the time you read it. 2:36 p.m. And you haven't answered yet.

Two? Who are you with? Why did you tell me you were going by yourself? I've texted you all day and nothing. I know you read my PM on here. It gives the time you read it. 2:36 p.m. And you haven't answered yet.

PA, I meant to do this face to face, but since you just couldn't keep yourself calm (one of the many reasons this isn't working) We need to see other people..... I put your stuff in a discrete box on the front porch. Please throw away the key, I've changed the locks.... And please tell your sister I'm available and have her call me...

Malone and Smith scratched. Not that Smith showed anything, but isn't another game of him more valuable than another game of Deslauriers/Moulson?

One more sign this is Bylsma's last game behind the bench. What does the condemned man care whether the sun comes up tomorrow?

Malone and Smith scratched. Not that Smith showed anything, but isn't another game of him more valuable than another game of Deslauriers/Moulson?

Ā 

GMTM probably used the "you'll get at least a game if you sign today" line to get them to sign. Smith made about 50k for his 5 games with the big club.Ā  Not a bad gig.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.