GDT Toronto at Buffalo 4/3/17 7 PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

Our old friends make a visit today and the Sabres have the chance to play spoilers. A Sabres win tonight drops the Leafs Playoff Chances from 99 to 92%.

Nylander expected to make his NHL debut.

It will be interesting to see if any Sabre has unexplained facial bruising today

Edited by BRAWNDO

Probably the last game of the season I'm looking forward to.  Toronto will want to make up for the last game.  Seeing Nylander in a Sabres uniform will be cool.  Hope he actually gets playing time.  Sabres can hurt Toronto's seeding for the playoffs.  Possibly, not likely, help Tampa leap Toronto for a playoff spot.  That would be sweet.   

Lines I hope to see tonight:

Kane - ROR - Ennis

Nylander- Eichel - Foligno

CJ Smith - Reinhart - Gionta

Carrier - Girgensons - Moulson

Rodriguez and D-Lo scratched.

Knowing DD I can almost guarantee you will not see that tonight. Nylander will probably be 4th line center.

Beat the leafs. After tonight, the Sabres can do whatever for the rest of the year. I have as much apathy as one can for a guy who spends time on a Sabres specific message board every day and meets strangers from the internet in a seedy back room at a bar. :bag:

Lines I hope to see tonight:

Kane - ROR - Ennis

Nylander- Eichel - Foligno

CJ Smith - Reinhart - Gionta

Carrier - Girgensons - Moulson

Rodriguez and D-Lo scratched.

Knowing DD I can almost guarantee you will not see that tonight. Nylander will probably be 4th line center.

Beat the leafs. After tonight, the Sabres can do whatever for the rest of the year. I have as much apathy as one can for a guy who spends time on a Sabres specific message board every day and meets strangers from the internet in a seedy back room at a bar. :bag:

Nah:

Kane - ROR - Ennis

Foligno - Eichel - Reinhart

CJ Smith - Carrier - Gionta

Moulson - Girgensons - Nylander

Lehner again, we all know how well that works in back to backs....

God DD, you are just bad

He's going to get absolutely lit up

If that does happen, hopefully it's so bad that he gets pulled and there's some giant meltdown after the game where him and Byslma fight. Anything that adds turmoil to this team is good in my book

Lehner again, we all know how well that works in back to backs....

God DD, you are just bad

Of course, Nillson is also demonstrably bad, which becomes more notable as the sample size grows larger. Huge shoulder shrug.

NHL Network game. Unsure if I'll make the effort to actually watch this live. But hey, there's baseball.

Of course, Nillson is also demonstrably bad, which becomes more notable as the sample size grows larger. Huge shoulder shrug.

NHL Network game. Unsure if I'll make the effort to actually watch this live. But hey, there's baseball.

Thread title says MSG. Do we know which one it is for sure?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.