GDT Toronto at Buffalo 4/3/17 7 PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

Should be blacked out on NHL channel in WNY and only on MSG.

NHL channel uses the MSG broadcast and their own announcers.

Leafs fan suggested trade in their GDT: Bracco, JVR, and Hunwick for Ristolainen, A. Nylander.

Maybe.

On second thought....

No. Any trade involving Toronto that makes them better is a bad trade. I don't care if it makes us better also.

Should be blacked out on NHL channel in WNY and only on MSG.

NHL channel uses the MSG broadcast and their own announcers.

Maybe.

On second thought....

No. Any trade involving Toronto that makes them better is a bad trade. I don't care if it makes us better also.

JVR is a worse Okposo, Bracco is a prospect, and Hunwick is Mike-Weber-tier. It would not come close to making us better

This is the only MUST WIN game of the season for us tonight. Why? Because a loss tonight will start a Toronto tail spin in which we will see them lose their playoff spot to the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Here's my dream scenario: Leafs lose tonight, and tomorrow against the Caps. Tampa beats the Bruins tomorrow. With 79 games played, Tampa will be one point back on Toronto and they meet Thursday night for a SHOWDOWN that Tampa wins. Toronto then closes their season with losses to Pittsburgh and Columbus, falling out of the playoffs by Tampa.

It all starts today in Buffalo. Go Sabres.

This is the only MUST WIN game of the season for us tonight. Why? Because a loss tonight will start a Toronto tail spin in which we will see them lose their playoff spot to the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Here's my dream scenario: Leafs lose tonight, and tomorrow against the Caps. Tampa beats the Bruins tomorrow. With 79 games played, Tampa will be one point back on Toronto and they meet Thursday night for a SHOWDOWN that Tampa wins. Toronto then closes their season with losses to Pittsburgh and Columbus, falling out of the playoffs by Tampa.

It all starts today in Buffalo. Go Sabres.

That's good enough for me.

GO TEAM!!

Seriously, what is that all about?

Context would be great

That appears to be footage of Carrier clowning around with a teammate of his from Rochester.

Oh, and a snarky Sabres-themed Twitter account doing some clowning around of its own.

That appears to be footage of Carrier clowning around with a teammate of his from Rochester.

Oh, and a snarky Sabres-themed Twitter account doing some clowning around of its own.

Just weird because Carrier doesn't look like he's joking, and Nylander's smile fades real quick

I can see why you guys might think that it was a "Shut up and focus" type thing, but I'm not sure that I can get there. I think Will's face just looks like that all the time, and I bet they're fairly close. Reinhart does that to guys in the warmups every single game. 

Maybe, though. Wouldn't be a big deal either way, eh?

Also, that twitter account is...something.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.