Postgame ruckus — "Get the ###### off!" — Bickering Bills II?

PASabreFan

Hat tip to GilmoreTuttle. Near the end of DD's presser, there's the possible sound of something or someone being slammed into a locker (sure sounded like it), followed by someone cursing, "Get the ###### off!" Anyone know the proximity of the media room to the lockerroom?

There's so much smoke with this team, starting with ROR's incident; stuff with Kane, including sitting one game for missing a practice a day after the NBA All Star Game; Eichel getting benched for being late to a meeting, getting punished for a turnover and on another occasion putting on a postgame brouhaha for the apparent benefit of the media; Murray laying down the law last Sunday; Reinhart immediately violating the policy and sitting; and whatever happened today.

The Bills went on to Super Bowl glory (and ignominy) after they fought it out in the late 80s. If this is what is happening with the Sabres, could it also be a good thing?

They don't have "lockers."

Something was going on.

THIS season can't end soon enough.

What a ####ing nightmare this season has been.

Something was going on.

Seriously. Aside from Jack becoming a point per game player, and McCabe looking like a legit top-4 Dman...is there any positive from this season? 

Interesting.

If one person is not pleased with the way the team went through the motions today (and every single player did, save maybe some Carrier or Moulson types) it has to be Lehner, right?

Maybe. But with some of the goals he let in, is he really in a spot to have any kind of altercation?

Interesting.

If one person is not pleased with the way the team went through the motions today (and every single player did, save maybe some Carrier or Moulson types) it has to be Lehner, right?

Although Lehner played like today as well.

Wondering if it's Reinhart on the receiving end?

Also, that argument if you listen closely was going on quite a bit before you could hear anything intelligent.  It slowly got louder.  Who knows, but can't see it being Sam, though it was not a low voice and Sam that I am aware of with a higher pitched Canadian voice??

It didn't sound like a scuffle to me -- it sounded like someone was ranting about what had gone down, what was going down. There's something preceding the "F*** OFF!" -- something that seems to build to that point.

I went to the game (but not the fan appreciation party in the plaza -- sorry, PA -- no live stream), and Eichel seemed fairly out to lunch. 

Something was going on.

I am aware there are no metal "high school lockers" in the lockerroom. Like you, I've seen it. But that's what it sounded like. We'd have to know the layout of the area. Are there no lockers in an equipment room? It doesn't matter. And we're never going to know what it was or who it was. We don't deserve to know as fans. Just like we'll never know for sure what happened with Briere, Drury or FaLaLaLaLaLaLaLafontaine.

The ' get the #### off of me ' came from the logo in the middle of the room. I'm sure of it because apparently TPegs has one of those speakers thats disguised as a rock installed right beside the tiki bar to Jacks left. That was for sure the logos voice and it sounded pissed.

The ' get the #### off of me ' came from the logo in the middle of the room. I'm sure of it because apparently TPegs has one of those speakers thats disguised as a rock installed right beside the tiki bar to Jacks left. That was for sure the logos voice and it sounded pissed.

Post of the year!

I guess when you sleep walk through an entire game, you have extra energy you need to get out of your system.

My frustration with this team is slowly turning to apathy.

I was just telling someone yesterday that I can't believe I've spent most of my life surrending a big chunk of my happiness to a bunch of young, rich, spoiled, prick jocks who don't care half as much as I (we) do. Ah, the wisdom of age. You youngens enjoy it while you can.

I heard it on the GR broadcast. This may well be what happened. Some reporter stepped on the logo and was told to get off of it.

I heard it on the GR broadcast. This may well be what happened. Some reporter stepped on the logo and was told to get off of it.

This would actually make sense since none of the media reported on it. Perhaps it was one of the media guys getting told off. 

Post of the year!

I was just telling someone yesterday that I can't believe I've spent most of my life surrending a big chunk of my happiness to a bunch of young, rich, spoiled, prick jocks who don't care half as much as I (we) do. Ah, the wisdom of age. You youngens enjoy it while you can.

Which players does this apply to?  And how, exactly do you know this?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.