Postgame ruckus — "Get the ###### off!" — Bickering Bills II?

PASabreFan

Hat tip to GilmoreTuttle. Near the end of DD's presser, there's the possible sound of something or someone being slammed into a locker (sure sounded like it), followed by someone cursing, "Get the ###### off!" Anyone know the proximity of the media room to the lockerroom?

There's so much smoke with this team, starting with ROR's incident; stuff with Kane, including sitting one game for missing a practice a day after the NBA All Star Game; Eichel getting benched for being late to a meeting, getting punished for a turnover and on another occasion putting on a postgame brouhaha for the apparent benefit of the media; Murray laying down the law last Sunday; Reinhart immediately violating the policy and sitting; and whatever happened today.

The Bills went on to Super Bowl glory (and ignominy) after they fought it out in the late 80s. If this is what is happening with the Sabres, could it also be a good thing?

Edited by PASabreFan

That's 100% a young guy on the team. And I'm going to guess it's a Canadian or American, because I don't hear an accent in there. Doesn't sound like Kane either

For shits and giggles, my first reaction was Jack. It sounds like him and something he'd do. Plus he played like ###### today right? He wasn't really that into it?

I'm much more interested in who's the aggressor here. Can't see it being Gionta or ROR getting physical. I'd guess Kane, Marcus, or Lehner

Anyone else catch where Byslma goes to say Jack's turnover lead to a goal, then stopped himself and said a turnover by 'somebody'? 

Edited by WildCard

The BS part? So someone got in someone's face, that someone didn't agree with the, uh, critique, and cursed. But who subsequently got slammed? Which someone?

It's gotta be Reinhart or Jack yelling, and Lehner / Kane / Marcus being the aggressor. I honestly don't think Kane would be the guy doing it cause doesn't he take Reinhart and Jack out on the town?

Could be Gorges too

I like Bylsma's tiny little grin after it happened. He's probably seen that a million times. I wonder if this gets any press. Also wonder if there's an unwritten (or even written) rule that some things are off limits for reporters.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.