Postgame ruckus — "Get the ###### off!" — Bickering Bills II?

PASabreFan

I would love for it to be as simple as a reporter inadvertently disrespecting the shield. That's some serious passion coming from a player, if that's the case, and although I didn't see it on the ice, how could you help but not be excited if that is the mindset of the players. Winning will come with time if they are that passionate about the team. But, as someone else pointed out, it likely was Enroth screaming at Lehner to stop giving him a wedgie.

Not buying it.

If a reporter had done it, I have no doubt that a reporter from another news organization would have mentioned it.

Why?

PHam would definitely have said something in the post game thing, because he loves to hate other reporters who don't "respect the game" and such.

There is a kind of high pitched whistling sound near the beginning of the video that Dan noticed and turned to with a owe, my ears look on his face.

I hope it is a sign that these players are still holding each other accountable and not something like some media clown walking across the logo on the carpet, which is inexcusable.

I would love for it to be as simple as a reporter inadvertently disrespecting the shield. That's some serious passion coming from a player, if that's the case, and although I didn't see it on the ice, how could you help but not be excited if that is the mindset of the players. Winning will come with time if they are that passionate about the team. But, as someone else pointed out, it likely was Enroth screaming at Lehner to stop giving him a wedgie.

Enroth?

anyone have a layout of rink to verify?

I have someone entering the arena as we speak in custodian's garb and with a mop and bucket cart. He is going to try and get into the mechanical area/boiler plant and find the blueprints. Stay tuned.

I have someone entering the arena as we speak in custodian's garb and with a mop and bucket cart. He is going to try and get into the mechanical area/boiler plant and find the blueprints. Stay tuned.

Noice... gonna need to call Obama and get the place bugged.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.