Postgame ruckus — "Get the ###### off!" — Bickering Bills II?

PASabreFan

So did everyone read that. The islanders locker room is the one adjacent to the press area. Can all our collective panties get unbunched?

Sorry to be late to the party but if I remember correctly, the rooms are not within earshot of press conference room. If they were you'd hear stuff like this often not to mention the music that blares in their after wins and such.....

The way they feud on twitter it's more likely Dave Davis versus the News guys if Davis decided to show up

1. John Wawrow Retweeted Lukas Kotecki

It's my understanding that an out of town radio reporter decided to go live in the midst of the presser. Why? I don't know.

John Wawrow added,

Lukas Kotecki @Sabres_Blitz

@john_wawrow hey John, just curious... at 2:52 from Sunday, sounds like theres rockus in the background. Thoughts? https://www. nhl.com/sabres/video/dan-bylsma-postgame-4217/t-277437090/c-51054803 

4 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

One of the disturbances was a TV photog from Canada talking on the phone while Bylsma was speaking. Another is what Jon said

1. John Wawrow Retweeted Lukas Kotecki

It's my understanding that an out of town radio reporter decided to go live in the midst of the presser. Why? I don't know.

John Wawrow added,

Lukas Kotecki @Sabres_Blitz
    @john_wawrow hey John, just curious... at 2:52 from Sunday, sounds like theres rockus in the background. Thoughts? https://www. nhl.com/sabres/video/dan-bylsma-postgame-4217/t-277437090/c-51054803 
    4 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

One of the disturbances was a TV photog from Canada talking on the phone while Bylsma was speaking. Another is what Jon said

Well, that settles that. Ohhhh. GET THE OFFFFF... (the phone)!

Those explanations make zero sense -- unless you assume two Sabre-friendly figures are trying to put rumors to rest.

To me it sounds like CJ Smith and his mid-western accent.    Or McCabe tussling with Lehner...   

Lehner: "How many assists you have tonight Caber?"

Caber: " off, shut your mouth and stop the damn puck once in awhile."

fisticuffs.

"It's raining and I'm wet? That makes zero sense!"

Not sure here... do you buy the explanations? What I heard on the video was someone's obnoxious ring tone.

To me it sounds like CJ Smith and his mid-western accent.    Or McCabe tussling with Lehner...   

Lehner: "How many assists you have tonight Caber?"

Caber: "###### off, shut your mouth and stop the damn puck once in awhile."

fisticuffs.

The metallic crashing sound, though. Could it have been Lehner with a folding chair going down a row of teammates' faces ala The Three Stooges?

Not sure here... do you buy the explanations? What I heard on the video was someone's obnoxious ring tone.

The metallic crashing sound, though. Could it have been Lehner with a folding chair going down a row of teammates' faces ala The Three Stooges?

What's not to buy?

I feel like a mouse that a cat is playing with.

Your choice.

The argument here seems to be that the media would have reported on other media doing something weird, but that they wouldn't report on the players doing something weird because coverup? That doesn't square. Our media would report on any little nugget of Sabres turmoil they could get their paws on just to make themselves relevant. They're vultures. So it's very obvious there's nothing to see here except that something inconsequential happened in the background.

Your choice.

The argument here seems to be that the media would have reported on other media doing something weird, but that they wouldn't report on the players doing something weird because coverup? That doesn't square. Our media would report on any little nugget of Sabres turmoil they could get their paws on just to make themselves relevant. They're vultures. So it's very obvious there's nothing to see here except that something inconsequential happened in the background.

Yep. It still didn't sound like a reporter going live to me, though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.