Sabres 2018 winter classic

FLYNNSanity

Didn’t see this posted, but the Sabres and Rangers will be featured in the latest Road to the Winter Classic. Changes include moving from EPIX to NBCSN.

Will air Wednesday Nights Dec 13, 20, 27th And January 7th at 11:30pm

http://buffalonews.com/2017/11/29/lights-camera-action-sabres-hope-to-provide-some-as-winter-classic-filming-begins/

For the love or god, stop putting these games in baseball stadiums. Only about 3% of the crowd can actually see the game.

you believe people go to these games to actually watch them? I would think, especially with the Buffalo crowd, 90% are there to drink in public at an event. No One actually cares about the game going on

you believe people go to these games to actually watch them? I would think, especially with the Buffalo crowd, 90% are there to drink in public at an event. No One actually cares about the game going on

I've been to two of them.  The one here, people were watching the game.  The one at Wrigley, not so much.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure there's nothing stopping him from doing it except his own will to see and not suffer things like broken cheek bones. I don't think those old masks are banned or anything. 

The league must approve goalie mask designs.  Rule 11.8.  I doubt it would approve that.

I was at the first, and IMO best, Winter Classic, and it was great. And you could actually watch the game because (drum roll, cymbal crash) football stadiums have the correct layout for watching hockey.

33823_1769537604802_4724422_n.jpg?oh=518

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• 2 weeks later...

There is outdoor game fatigue, but I still love the Winter Classic. Sitting around on a cold New Years afternoon watching sports and drinking beer just feels right.

Tomorrow afternoon is going to be a nice sports day for me. Everton v Man United at 12:30, then Winter Classic at 1:00, then Georgia v Oklahoma in the Rose Bowl at 5:00. 

That's been a big part of it here.

NBC choosing to mount the main camera on a drone was annoying as well.

I think they knew they'd be ticking off the traditional fan, but the idea of the game is to sell hockey to everyone else. I didn't hate it as much by the third period.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.