Sabre trade Catenacci for Bodie (NYR)

Trettioåtta

He is an improvement for Rochester for sure and is probably better then Fedun. Baby steps.

baby steps, for the life of me.  I am a patient fan.....but the Rochester Americans are as paltry as the Buffalo Sabres.  While you cannot trade what isn't there.  Ala acquiring Montour, Theodore, Larsson, Lindholm, Vatanen or Fowler.   But, saying baby steps is mind numbingly depressing.

I thought we were supposed to be sellers?!

Swapping career AHLers.  ...Maybe our goal is the Calder Cup instead of the Stanley Cup?

Buying at the AHL level allows us to be sellers at the NHL level.

Kulikov gone then. Meh, at least Murray plugged the void.

Exactly.  Before moving Kuli (or possibly Franson), we need a bit more defensive depth at the AHL level.

###### baby steps, for the life of me. I am a patient fan.....but the Rochester Americans are as paltry as the Buffalo Sabres. While you cannot trade what isn't there. Ala acquiring Montour, Theodore, Larsson, Lindholm, Vatanen or Fowler. But, saying baby steps is mind numbingly depressing.

The move was made because Franson & Kulikov are getting moved

betcha Catenacci does good in NY...look around and there's many ex-Sabres playing fine for other teams....like Montreal has Byron and somebody else who won't come to me at this moment,. but I see Schaller doing okay with Boston too..anyways, this is hardly BREAKING  NEWS!!!! kinda trade. Hope this ain't it or we are in big trouble! If we do no tintend to sign kulikov then for God's sake please trade him and don't lose him for nothing like Darcy use to do

###### baby steps, for the life of me.  I am a patient fan.....but the Rochester Americans are as paltry as the Buffalo Sabres.  While you cannot trade what isn't there.  Ala acquiring Montour, Theodore, Larsson, Lindholm, Vatanen or Fowler.   But, saying baby steps is mind numbingly depressing.

One word: sarcasm

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.