GDT:Nashville at Buffalo 2/28/16 7 pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Know the difference between you and I? You want them to win every time they take the ice. I want them to have the best chance to win every time they take the ice.

motherfunkster, the differences are too many to count.

TOO MANY, i said.

ha. haha.

i'm sure that is an essential difference of sorts. but, during the tank years, i was on board (while holding my nose a bit). but the future is here now. i just don't want them to lose.

motherfunkster, the differences are too many to count.

TOO MANY, i said.

ha. haha.

i'm sure that is an essential difference of sorts. but, during the tank years, i was on board (while holding my nose a bit). but the future is here now. i just don't want them to lose.

And I just want to have their wins mean something to me. Right now, they don't. They're joyless. I want to believe, and that's not happening until a coaching change is made. I've said before this year is worse than the two tank years for me, and I honestly and truly mean it.

being the truly 500 team we are we might just win this one...then we'll lose one, then we'll win 2, then we'll lose 2...don't matter who we play...heck we beat pretty good teams and lose to the bottom teams.no figuring out this team, but I do think the potential is there. just no consistency whatsoever...is that Blysma's fault??? That is the million dollar question and one that begs to be answered.

And I just want to have their wins mean something to me. Right now, they don't. They're joyless. I want to believe, and that's not happening until a coaching change is made. I've said before this year is worse than the two tank years for me, and I honestly and truly mean it.

The kids winning means something, on some level. 

Most of the core of the team is here now. I want them to win, even if it is in spite of poor coaching.

Most of the core of the team is here now. I want them to win, even if it is in spite of poor coaching.

I'm just not big on there being an intrinsic value to winning. And I'm certainly not big on it if it prolongs the tenure of a bad coach. In fact, I think it's a net negative, especially if there's a disconnect between him and the core players.

Yeah this year has been unbearable. At least with the tank years there was the draft, prospects, and potential trades. Plus, we knew when it was going to be over. Now? We're in limbo with half the roster and have no idea when Bylsma will leave and end this misery 

Looks like Ullmark in net tonight. Paging MODO...

Looks like Nilsson is being traded then

I'd rather win the war than the battle.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.