Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I'm fine with going to Peterman once the Bills are officially eliminated from the playoffs (for the 18th consecutive year) but while they still have a mathematical chance to make it, I think they need to stick with Taylor.

There we go.

3 embarrassing losses and the opposing team all said the same thing: "We made [Tyrod] be a quarterback" 

Seems like at this point, the team needs to find a way to either make Tyrod a QB, or find a way with blocking schemes and O-line plans to let Tyrod be Tyrod. I think the second is far more likely to happen, even if it's a slim chance.

3 embarrassing losses and the opposing team all said the same thing: "We made [Tyrod] be a quarterback" 

I can think of two embarrassing losses.  Which is the other one--the one they lost by 4 on the road or the one they lost by 6 on the road with Jones dropping the game-winning score?

I can think of two embarrassing losses.  Which is the other one--the one they lost by 4 on the road or the one they lost by 6 on the road with Jones dropping the game-winning score?

The Ravens game last year was embarrassing. We couldn't do anything on offense. The score might not reflect it but I remember that game

My guess would be the Carolina game where we only put up 3 points. I know it was a defensive battle as we held them to 9 points but I'd qualify any game that a team can only put up 3 points as an embarrassment (for the offense at least, the D did their job in that one).

The Bills are just trending back toward what they were at the beginning of the year. They had some good fortune that made them look better than they are -- turnovers (especially fumble recoveries) were a big source as was some good luck with how certain teams planned for them and how they in turn planned for the opponent (Atlanta seems like a prime example). Before the season started, I figured them for 7-9 or 8-8 -- that's about where I think they'll end up.

It does sting that they got gashed up the middle yesterday, after Dareus was traded. But I've read and heard from sources I trust that Dareus was largely loafing around anyway, not buying in, and only occasionally showing flashes of what he can do -- I'm not sure how much help he would have been in those games.

None at all. He can read a field, good footwork, and fast decision making, but he has a grade A noodle arm.

Like a decade ago, people were complaining about Chad Pennington, Drew Brees, and Tom Brady having noodle arms.  Two of those guys are pretty good, I'd say.  Of course, Peterman is far more likely to be similar to the third guy.

The effing truth. I won some primo seats as part of a silent auction a few years back -- covered, heated, etc. So I took my fairly aged father, who used to take me to frickin' Jets games in December when I was a kid and we'd sit in the upper deck. Dear Lord.

All was well getting into the stadium; we arrived early and parked as close as we possibly could.

Getting out was another story. The Bills won, so that was cool. We waited in/around our seats to avoid the rush. And even with that, we still almost caught a beer can in the head on our trek back to the car (not intentionally, as far as I could tell).

And not to pick this scab one more time, but another reason I'm done going is the military thing. I really hope it was because of veterans day and not that over the top every game.

Between the guy next to me have to get two beers every ten minutes and having to honor yet another vet every commercial break, I haven't stood up and sat down that much since I went to a Catholic mass.

I don't enjoy going to Bills games in Orchard Park any more... brutal traffic, terrible weather (later in the season), angry/sloppy drunks, .... honestly, though, I think a lot of it has to do with simply getting older.

I went to quite a few Titans games when I lived in Nashville and will go to two in December (Texans & Jaguars). The game day experience is very different than in Buffalo. After the game you can walk across the pedestrian bridge to downtown and there are ~80 bars/restaurants within blocks of there. So, the traffic disperses at a much more leisurely rate since there is plenty to do around the stadium after the game. And, if the game is terrible you can just head downtown early!

And not to pick this scab one more time, but another reason I'm done going is the military thing. I really hope it was because of veterans day and not that over the top every game.

Between the guy next to me have to get two beers every ten minutes and having to honor yet another vet every commercial break, I haven't stood up and sat down that much since I went to a Catholic mass.

You poor baby. Damn those veterans.