Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Let's go, Buffalo!

The fact that Benjamin has 3 targets already is pretty amazing, since Lattimore has arguably been the best cornerback in the entire league this season, despite being a rookie.  Now if only Taylor would throw it slightly better so he has a chance to catch it.

This game stinks. 

It doesn't mean much. 

We were always going to have to beat the Colts & Dolphins twice. Now we need to beat the Chargers too and steal one of the 3 hard games. 

I billieve. Even if they don't do it, I trust these guys for once and am happy.

I have them losing every game except the Indy and Miami home games to finish 7-9.

Another late-season collapse might actually be the best thing to happen to this franchise, and I'm not referring to better draft position. It's obvious to me now that Tyrod Taylor is not the answer, so the sooner the team realizes this the better. There will be better QB options throughout the draft and also in free agency to find a QB capable of running a West Coast offense. Even Peterman could be a better option, though I definitely wouldn't use his presence on the roster as an excuse for not actively seeking another QB option this off-season.

McDermott and Beane will have so many draft picks and so much cap space for the next two years that I wouldn't be surprised at a quick turnaround - playoffs next year and a legitimate Super Bowl challenger in 2019.

In the meantime, however, yeah....it's going to be a bit painful.

I'd put Peterman in just to see what ya got

Absolutely. The kid could use some game experience and Tyrod has done nothing.

BTW - I hate to say it, but Adolphus Washington isn't a very good run defender. I'm glad we ditched Marcel Dareus' absurd contract, but from what I've seen we still need to draft a DT.

Another great job by Sean the Wrestler!

Looks like the early season turnover luck is done and over with and Buffalo's success was all a house of cards. The playoff drought will officially be old enough to vote in less than a month.

McDermott's not the guy to turn this franchise around, and neither is Beane.  It's Levy/Jauron part 2.

Who was it that predicted the Buffalo trifecta?

Yeeeeeeeesssshhh.

This defense is terrible.

The offense is worse.

Trust the process, guys! ...getting thoroughly embarrassed back-to-back weeks is all part of the process! :wacko:

Getting smacked around by this Saints team is understandable. The Jets, on the other hand, not so much.