Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Still if I am the Bills after that BS play by Buster Screen only received a 5 yard penalty on Zay Jones... I go after his knees a la hockey.  That was intentional and he should at least sit a game.  A head shot on TT wasn't called so after those two you knew it was gonna be a long night.... Why the heck was Ducasse in there.  He was a worse sieve than Miller and got run over all game long... pathetic.

People keep mentioning the dropped INT like it adversely affected the game, but that was a third down play, the Jets punted on 4th and the Bills scored a touchdown on the subsequent drive.  So, it might have been a shorter drive, but the result couldn't have been any better than what it ended up being.

From what I watched, the bills simply didn't generate any pressure on their scrub qb.... And they lost the battle of the scrimmage at the line all night.... 5 sacks at the half, and pressure all night, and that was just the interior line..... Remember when we had good interior lineman...

People keep mentioning the dropped INT like it adversely affected the game, but that was a third down play, the Jets punted on 4th and the Bills scored a touchdown on the subsequent drive. So, it might have been a shorter drive, but the result couldn't have been any better than what it ended up being.

I’m just mentioning it vis a vis the turnover ratio. That number has an almost inexorable way of trending back toward the middle.

From what I watched, the bills simply didn't generate any pressure on their scrub qb.... And they lost the battle of the scrimmage at the line all night.... 5 sacks at the half, and pressure all night, and that was just the interior line..... Remember when we had good interior lineman...

Surrendering sacks and getting no pressure on the QB are a recipe for failure.

Worst game of the season. Way to go Sean the Wrestler!

They lost this game on both lines. Their DL destroyed our OL all night and their OL had its way with our DL.

I had a bad feeling after I read about the two times we lost to the Jets at 5-2. It was almost like losing was inevitable.

We'll see what they are really made of next week. If this embarrassment of a game tanks the season or if they manage to regroup and shake it off. Only time will tell.

They called me up, said they’d changed, asked if we could get together and try again.

But we weren’t halfway through dinner and it was clear it was the same old Bill.

There was no fight, no anger, just a touch of tired sadness as I begged off the movie and slipped back to my other disfunctional relationship.

They called me up, said they’d changed, asked if we could get together and try again.

But we weren’t halfway through dinner and it was clear it was the same old Bill.

There was no fight, no anger, just a touch of tired sadness as I begged off the movie and slipped back to my other disfunctional relationship.

This is gold.

I'm fascinated by the rise and fall of each QB class.

Last year's class: Widely judged as not worth mortgaging anything for.

And yet Deshaun Watson looked like an all-world talent before his injury.

This year's class: Widely hailed in the preseason as having several top-level talents, and now being slowly, steadily undermined and relegated to not-so-great. The Garappolo trade is said to be a sure sign that NFL teams don't want to draft a QB in 2018.

And yet we can be sure there will be good-to-great QBs that are selected in the 2018 draft. It's a maddening matter of finding the right one and matching him to your team, system, etc.