Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

He wasn't touched. I'm not going to crucify the guy, but either stay down or play to whistle.

You don't have to be touched.  He fell to the ground and stopped trying to advance the ball, even almost dropping it, because he thought the play was over.

Per the rule:

An official shall declare dead ball and the down ended:

(a) when a runner is out of bounds or declares himself down by falling to the ground and makes no effort to advance.

You don't have to be touched.  He fell to the ground and stopped trying to advance the ball, even almost dropping it, because he thought the play was over.

Per the rule:

(a) when a runner is out of bounds or declares himself down by falling to the ground and makes no effort to advance.

But he got back up and started running, so (a) doesn't apply.

They look like Rex Ryan is behind the bench.

Per the rule:

OK, I'm convinced. I've never seen that called though.

they'll be fine.

Umm yeah. By fine you mean their ridiculous unsustainable turnover ratio is finally coming back to Earth and they will perform as they should and lose more than they win, I agree. This was 100% foreseeable. I'm not one to pat myself on the back but the reasons why we're clearly laid out. I'm kinda hoping they lose out so they can get someone that makes a difference.

Umm yeah. By fine you mean their ridiculous unsustainable turnover ratio is finally coming back to Earth and they will perform as they should and lose more than they win, I agree. This was 100% foreseeable. I'm not one to pat myself on the back but the reasons why we're clearly laid out. I'm kinda hoping they lose out so they can get someone that makes a difference.

The Bills are still ahead of their curve. These games happen.

They've had a lot of turnovers, but in the games in recalling now it wasn't as if absurd luck with them had them beat the Jets, Falcons, Broncos. I can think of at least 5 turnovers that were meaningless in games that were already won.

This stings but I'll take 5-3 through 8 all day long.

The Bills are still ahead of their curve. These games happen.

They've had a lot of turnovers, but in the games in recalling now it wasn't as if absurd luck with them had them beat the Jets, Falcons, Broncos. I can think of at least 5 turnovers that were meaningless in games that were already won.

This stings but I'll take 5-3 through 8 all day long.

They'll be lucky to finish .500