Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

1. Poor offensive play calling.

2. Poor clock management.

3. Poor play by QB.

4. Defense kept the score low.

Seems like I've seen this before.

Yup.   Defense keeps it close - offense stinks - great,   Typical Bills.

McDermott is a lamebrain with the clock management - just one glaring example from today - why wait until 7 seconds left on the friggin play clock to call time out?  Guess what - he saved 7 seconds on the game clock with that T.O.   Unbelievable.  

I'm sorry - it won't matter who they draft next season - if the Head Coach can't understand such a simple thing as time management, and keeping as MUCH time on the clock as possible with the time outs,  this team is going nowhere.  

And Taylor...... 105 yards passing and 5 yards per pass.   Talk about dink and dunk.  What a stinkburger of a game. 

1.  McDermott has no idea how to run a clock.  Nice to take a loss with timeouts in the bank in both halves.  I hope he learns.

2.  The refs with that offensive PI, I don't know what to say.  Swamp, chime in here.

3.  Defense:  You want bend don't break?  Damn, you've got it.

4.  Zay, CATCH THE BALL IT HIT YOU IN THE HANDS.

1.  McDermott has no idea how to run a clock.  Nice to take a loss with timeouts in the bank in both halves.  I hope he learns.

2.  The refs with that offensive PI, I don't know what to say.  Swamp, chime in here.

3.  Defense:  You want bend don't break?  Damn, you've got it.

4.  Zay, CATCH THE ###### BALL IT HIT YOU IN THE HANDS.

Link.

Yup. Defense keeps it close - offense stinks - great, Typical Bills.

I'm sorry - it won't matter who they draft next season - if the Head Coach can't understand such a simple thing as time management, and keeping as MUCH time on the clock as possible with the time outs, this team is going nowhere.

I remember the really good teams. I was right there feeling the sting every single SB loss. The nose dive to what they are now makes me ill. The perpetual suck insults fandom.

I'm done. Amerks look to be good so I got seasons again. I'm going to spend autumn enjoying the fruits of my labor. I'm going to let the Bills drift away.....

I remember the really good teams. I was right there feeling the sting every single SB loss. The nose dive to what they are now makes me ill. The perpetual suck insults fandom.

I'm done. Amerks look to be good so I got seasons again. I'm going to spend autumn enjoying the fruits of my labor. I'm going to let the Bills drift away.....

You won't regret actually enjoying your Sundays. I promise you.

There was a lot to like about that game. Offense was awful but defense has looked very good. I am excited to see how good they can be when they actually have 3 LB's that can play the system.

The offense was awful but they win that game if Jones runs the right route. It's on him to see that the safety was late and he should have turned it up. TT read that and threw what would have been a TD. The play was a great design, if the corner goes to Jones, Taylor hits other WR for first down.

Time management wasn't great but is being over blown. With his attention to detail he will get better.

Edited by tom webster

There was a lot to like about that game. Offense was awful but defense has looked very good. I am excited to see how good they can be when they actually have 3 LB's that can play the system.

The offense was awful but they win that game if Jones runs the right route. It's on him to see that the safety was late and he should have turned it up. TT read that and threw what would have been a TD. The play was a great design, if the corner goes to Jones, Taylor hits other WR for first down.

Time management wasn't great but is being over blown. With his attention to detail he will get better.

The offense gets fixed for good in April

You know who probably catches that ball? 

No, you don't understand- we needed to trade him, to get the extra draft picks... so we can move up in the draft next year, and draft an elite receiver like him? Makes sense, right?

On another note, when we have our "franchise QB," this awesome defense we have now will be gone, right?