Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Even though the Bills would benefit from a KC loss, I'm pulling for the Pats to lose.  No care for Brady and Belicheat. 

Brady opened the game w/ missing a wide open receiver.  16/34 for the game?  Poor completion %.  Didn't watch the game though.  Mainly Brady's fault?  If, so, maybe due to his age?  As they say, all good things.... 

Game.  Set.  Match!!!  KC up 42-27.  

Edited by GoPre

Brady looked like dogshit last night, and it was glorious. Not drawing any conclusions on one game, of course, but father time *is* undefeated...it'll happen at some point.

I heard his snake-oil auto-bot QVC salesman talk with Jim Gray on Westwood One before the game -- all that non-replicable horse sh1t about his peculiar diet and exercise habits -- and wanted nothing more than for him to feel the effects of some passing years.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Brady looked like dogshit last night, and it was glorious. Not drawing any conclusions on one game, of course, but father time *is* undefeated...it'll happen at some point.

I was all ready to say that father crowbar-to-the-knee is also undefeated, but she still won the silver medal.  I'm not sure if that's a win or not.

At some point it has to happen. He's got, tops, 5 years left. Realistically I think it's 3, then 2 more years somewhere else selling tickets

If I were Brady, I would have retired. You won 5 super bowls and are 40. Walk away with your health. 

If I were Brady, I would return, stand motionless in the backfield and let the opposing team take shots at my knees and head.  I'd be doing it for the good of mankind.

He seems to lay an egg in game 1 every once in a while, then has an MVP type season.   I expect no different this year.

Yeah. Didn't Brady play terribly against the Chiefs within the last few years, and news of his and the Pats demise was everywhere? (And then they went on a rampage.)

Yeah. Didn't Brady play terribly against the Chiefs within the last few years, and news of his and the Pats demise was everywhere? (And then they went on a rampage.)

For sure, and I would bet on this happening again*. 

*Not to the same degree, though. The difference between last night and the Chiefs game in 2014 is that he was getting absolutely rocked in 14. Drilled left and right, no time to throw. Last night, he regularly had 5 seconds to stand in the pocket without being touched, as the Chiefs could not generate any pressure. Brady just downright missed throws he used to make. He didn't call his number for two fourth-and-short situations that were regular successful occurrences in the past. His spiral was not tight, his throws looked a lot more like Manning the year before he fell off a cliff than they did Tom Brady's. 

He'll be pissed and win a bunch of games this year, but the "bouncebacks" from these types of games will not be as powerful and will not last as long. He was very clearly 40 last night and the higher that number gets the less his BS yoga acupuncture homeopathy astrology is going to work. 

as the Chiefs could not generate any pressure. 

Good post. I would say to this, though: It looked like the Chiefs chose not to generate pressure a lot of the time. They rushed three, dropped 8, and forced Brady to beat them. 

He was very clearly 40 last night and the higher that number gets the less his BS yoga acupuncture homeopathy astrology is going to work. 

Nice.

Don't forget the avocado ice cream.

Edited by That Aud Smell