Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

J. Winston seemed to have fixed it.   He had the same issue Darnold has... long loopy motion due to a heavy baseball background.

https://www.fanragsports.com/nfl/improved-mechanics-allowing-jameis-winston-reach-next-level/

Looks the same to me, maybe slightly shorter

This is just such a longer release IMO. 

Also, Darnold was sacked 6 times last year. Rosen was sacked 13 times last year, and 3 last game. Rosen also had the 2nd to worst running support in the entire country; think it was 127/128 last year

Rosen >>>>>> Darnold

FWIW, so random article (the Arena.com or something?) put Tyrod at #21 for NFL starters. I can't say I heartily disagree, although if there's an offense in place that makes use of his strengths he might move up some; I can't see better than #15, though.

FWIW, so random article (the Arena.com or something?) put Tyrod at #21 for NFL starters. I can't say I heartily disagree, although if there's an offense in place that makes use of his strengths he might move up some; I can't see better than #15, though.

Agreed. 21 is about right & absolute best case is probably ~12th. If he were 12th & the D plays the way they did in the preseason, it could be a playoff team. (Note the IF in that statement. 21st is far more likely.)

I'm not sure what's more obnoxious - the entire patriots team freaking out about flags every. single. play. that doesn't go their way, or the refs giving them to them.

Smith just threw a ball further than 10 yards away. Of course it was Stephon :lol:

Chiefs pick is gonna be a couple dozen picks deep in the draft

Good to know intentional grounding still applies to all NFL QBs except Tom

I'm not sure what's more obnoxious - the entire patriots team freaking out about flags every. single. play. that doesn't go their way, or the refs giving them to them.

Smith just threw a ball further than 10 yards away. Of course it was Stephon :lol:

But, but, there was a RB lying on his face 10' away @ the pass was thrown a good 4' in that direction. Sometimes that bum Brady has reeeaaaly poor accuracy. :rolleyes:

Surprised KC didn't get called for knocking the RB down. /sarcasm (to a degree ;) )

The Chiefs called everyone from 5 on up and only Buffalo bit on the trade. That tells a lot about this great trade that and value that Sean was able to get back.