Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Russell Wilson says hi. And Brady drafted a million years ago. If the Bills draft an actual Brady I have no issue with it. My problem is pro style guys who can't play.

Tom Brady is not a pro style quarterback?

It'd be so sick if this guy was taking the class I'm grading for, but I don't think he is 

Science? Not a chance in hell

Tom Brady is not a pro style quarterback?

Science? Not a chance in hell

Brady is the quintessential pro-style QB. But how many QB's has Michigan produced since? My point was that times have changed and you can't eliminate spread QB's or you miss out on Dak Prescott, Marcus Mariotta, Derek Carr, and Pat Mahomes 2.

Edited by jeffismagic

Rivers and Rust will be performing the national anthem at Sunday's game! #NYJvsBUF More about the duo: https://www.riversandrust.com/ 

DJDnaGlVwAAr_JJ.jpg
1:09 PM - 6 Sep 2017

I know I've chirped about this in the past, and am sure I will again, but I'm deeply ambivalent about what has appeared to be the crappy-country-music-ification of PSE's sports team holdings.

That said, I have no idea whether this duo is any good. Maybe they're not crap.

Rivers and Rust will be performing the national anthem at Sunday's game! #NYJvsBUF More about the duo: https://www.riversandrust.com/ 

DJDnaGlVwAAr_JJ.jpg
1:09 PM - 6 Sep 2017

I know I've chirped about this in the past, and am sure I will again, but I'm deeply ambivalent about what has appeared to be the crappy-country-music-ification of PSE's sports team holdings.

That said, I have no idea whether this duo is any good. Maybe they're not crap.

I don't think they're country.  The guy was the guitarist for Matchbox 20.

And she is stunningly beautiful.

I don't think they're country.  The guy was the guitarist for Matchbox 20.

And she is stunningly beautiful.

I think they are country. At least a little bit. Maybe a little bit rock and roll also.

And, yes - she's a pretty lady. That will provide me with no solace if we get an pop-twangy anthem.

It is a solid QB name. 

Yes!

Okay - so I peeked at the duo's website.

They don't appear to be country, per se. They're styled as roots rock/Americana. 

Of course, that's the way most of Nashville is headed now. Sort of like how Big Beer has co-opted the craft beer movement.

Russell Wilson says hi. And Brady drafted a million years ago. If the Bills draft an actual Brady I have no issue with it. My problem is pro style guys who can't play.

I knew you would bring up Wilson but didn't have time to include disclaimer. Old scouts will creditvdefense and blame him for not winning more

He's also the outlier, not the norm

The norm for what? Tom Brady was drafted 17 years ago. If you look at the best QB's from the last few drafts only Luck and Winston stand out as pro-style QB hits. And you had to have the #1 pick overall to get them. The QB values were found in spread QB's such as Derek Carr and Dak Prescott. Unless the Bills have the first pick overall they better start scouting ALL of the college QB's, not just ones who look like winners drafted 15 years ago.

The norm for what? Tom Brady was drafted 17 years ago. If you look at the best QB's from the last few drafts only Luck and Winston stand out as pro-style QB hits. And you had to have the #1 pick overall to get them. The QB values were found in spread QB's such as Derek Carr and Dak Prescott. Unless the Bills have the first pick overall they better start scouting ALL of the college QB's, not just ones who look like winners drafted 15 years ago.

You should run the Bills