Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Lol, great first down what would’ve been a HUGE “what are they thinking” had it failed!

Ballsy. I'll tip my hat to Rick there, and even call him his correct name :P

That kick scared the out of me.

We're about to be 4-2 for the first time since....pre-concussion Trent Edwards?

Without question :lol:

We were 4-2 last year bro

This game wouldn't have hurt us too much in the long run but squeaking out the win was very nice and not something that the Bills usually do. TT stepped up big, Shady atoned for his error, and Tre freaking White is a baller. What a rookie. What a player. Some nice play calls in addition to the trash after the turnovers. There are things I don't like about the staff, but the staff has the Bills winning this type of game for the first time in a long time. 

Imagine if we can beat the Raiders next week and head to face the Jets at 5-2???

This game wouldn't have hurt us too much in the long run but squeaking out the win was very nice and not something that the Bills usually do. TT stepped up big, Shady atoned for his error, and Tre freaking White is a baller. What a rookie. What a player. Some nice play calls in addition to the trash after the turnovers. There are things I don't like about the staff, but the staff has the Bills winning this type of game for the first time in a long time.

Imagine if we can beat the Raiders next week and head to face the Jets at 5-2???

And then lose the next 9 games in tragic fashion? Because that's what I'd expect.

PA:  Bills didn't hire a coach with enough experience / proven record and popcorn sales were down.

Normal people:  How the hell is this team 4-2?

This personal vendetta of yours is getting rather tiresome.

+++++

I bet there were many that left with about 10 minutes left.

Both Buffalo based teams with gut check wins of comeback fashion.  What were the odds?

This personal vendetta of yours is getting rather tiresome.

+++++

I bet there were many that left with about 10 minutes left.

Both Buffalo based teams with gut check wins of comeback fashion.  What were the odds?

It's not my vendetta.  Read more closely.

millbank, are you a Bills fan? Or just stickin around to support us in the good times? haha.

If I didn't have an NFL team in my town there's no way the NFL would be interesting enough for me to have a rooting interest that's why I'm curious

He's a Bills fan and an all-around good guy.

millbank, are you a Bills fan? Or just stickin around to support us in the good times? haha.

If I didn't have an NFL team in my town there's no way the NFL would be interesting enough for me to have a rooting interest that's why I'm curious

Have supported the Bills and Sabres from each very first game . Yes I follow the Leafs and they my first hockey team , but I do genuinely wish good things for the Sabres .((Bills only NFL team)

The results this weekend were great . A sabre team effort not just Jack being awesome the others along for the ride. Just maybe they relax don’t be so mechanical and afraid to make mistakes. They showed they as young players are going to make mistakes hopefully learn from them and recover.

Similarly Tyron who would have expected he to lead them for late tying touchdown. And team ultimately win.

Great confidence builder both teams players. You make mistakes you don’t get deflated, keep working away good things happen

And pretty sure they were 5-1 that Trent Edwards year. Then the effects of the concussion kicked in after the Chargers game.

During the 17-year playoff drought, the Bills have been 4-2 or better after 6 games in 2008 (5-1), 2011 (4-2), and last year (4-2).

I have no reason to believe this incarnation will be any different than previous chokers. Depth is terrible, injuries are beginning to pile up (Matthew, Clay, Humber, Gaines, Poyer), defense is regressing toward mediocrity, and Dennison took a competent offense with an elite running game and turned it into hot garbage.

Call me when they beat Oakland at home and NY Jets Thursday night to get to 6-2. No Bills team this century has gone 6-2 or better after 8 games. That would impress me and start to show that maybe these guys are different.

I know the team has been 4-2 and 5-1 in the past 17 years, but, for whatever reason, this edition of the Bills seems different.

I'm still concerned that the offence is the product of smoke, mirrors, and duct tape. But they keep finding a way to get it done.

The Raiders will be coming in rested, off a huge win. It should be another tough test.

A strong defensive showing vs the Raiders, after 2 consecutive lousy ones, would be great.  Dareus acting like he gives a crap would certainly be helpful in that regard.

I'll tell ya what else is different about this version of the Bills:  they have a real QB.

Yeah, I said it.

A strong defensive showing vs the Raiders, after 2 consecutive lousy ones, would be great.  Dareus acting like he gives a crap would certainly be helpful in that regard.

I'll tell ya what else is different about this version of the Bills:  they have a real QB.

Yeah, I said it.

Yeah - the D has been throwing oil the past 2 games.

Dareus just can't get out of town soon enough. He always seemed like a lovable lunk, but, really -- take your 10s of millions and hit the bricks. He's that classic example of a guy who should not have been paid that sort of money.

As for the QB remark, I won't go that far -- but there's no sense in denying credit where it's due. Tyrod was key to winning the game yesterday in the 4th quarter.

Yeah - the D has been throwing oil the past 2 games.

Dareus just can't get out of town soon enough. He always seemed like a lovable lunk, but, really -- take your 10s of millions and hit the bricks. He's that classic example of a guy who should not have been paid that sort of money.

As for the QB remark, I won't go that far -- but there's no sense in denying credit where it's due. Tyrod was key to winning the game yesterday in the 4th quarter.

The D did get three turnovers and a bobbled catch away from four. And the last one set up the game winning kick. Not sure what else they needed to do.