2017 NHL Trade listings and comments

North Buffalo

Somebody needs to tell him he doesn't have to wait until the last day.

He's good at buying, but he always waits too long (imo) to sell at the deadline. Earlier allows for more time for bigger moves and not just the player for a pick type trades.

Like his first deadline when he traded Miller and Ott for Stewart, Halak, Carrier, a third and a first five days before the deadline?

Or his second when he made the Kane trade two and a half weeks before the deadline?

Tim Murray deadline day:

Halak, 3rd for Neuvirth and Klesla

Moulson, McCormick for Mitchell and two 2nds.

McNabb, Parker and two 2nds for Deslauriers and Fasching

Stewart for a second

Mitchell for a seventh and Jack Nevins

Neuvirth for Johnson and. 3rd

Flynn for a 5th

McGinn for a 3rd

Well, I'm not getting anything done today

:D

Like his first deadline when he traded Miller and Ott for Stewart, Halak, Carrier, a third and a first five days before the deadline?

Or his second when he made the Kane trade two and a half weeks before the deadline?

I don't care if the trade calls for the Sabres come in after 3pm. As long as they come in.

My last great hope is Bob Murray and the Ducks when it comes to Kane. With their core of Getzlaf, Perry and Kesler heading to their mid 30's, an in prime years gritty, fast, scoring LW'er with a year left on a contract that could be up to 50% retained should have more than raised an eyebrow of Bob Murray who is watching as opponents both in the western as well as eastern conference stock up in an arms race where a player such as Evander Kane can make an impact. Equally enticing for Bob Murray should he have to move a D piece in such a deal is Franson, a UFA RHD, thereby giving more leverage to offer up a mid prospect LH shot like Nick Richie to add an additional LW piece like Foligno and a RW future like Baptiste or Bailey, a position Buffalo is well stocked in.

There is a real opportunity for a larger deal here that could be beneficial to both clubs given where they are at in their quest for the Cup.

Anaheim's window is closing. The iron is hot. Is Tim Murray interested in components from Anaheim? He should be.

Ya know, I normally pay more attention to trades than to work on deadline day.

This year, I'm in the middle of our two-day annual meeting. (It started at 7 and goes until 9 tonight, then resumes at 7 again tomorrow.)

This sux. I have to surreptitiously type and try to grab a glance of TSN now and then.

This sounds stunningly horrible.

@Real_ESPNLeBrun  34m34 minutes ago

Hearing that the Flyers are close to re-signing goalie Michal Neuvirth (pending UFA July 1)

@sarampage  22m22 minutes ago

BREAKING: @Avalanche have acquired Brendan Ranford from the Arizona Coyotes in exchange for Joe Whitney

@sarampage  22m22 minutes ago
 BREAKING: @Avalanche have acquired Brendan Ranford from the Arizona Coyotes in exchange for Joe Whitney

The word "Breaking", especially in all caps, should not be allowed for trades like this. 

It should be "BORING: @Avalanche have acquired Brendan Ranford from the Arizona Coyotes in exchange for Joe Whitney" or something like that

Tim Murray deadline day:

Moulson, McCormick for Mitchell and two 2nds.

McNabb, Parker and two 2nds for Deslauriers and Fasching

So Murray essentially traded Moulson, McCormick and McNabb for Mitchell, Deslauriers and Fasching

Never really thought of it in those terms until now.

So Murray essentially traded Moulson, McCormick and McNabb for Mitchell, Deslauriers and Fasching

Never really thought of it in those terms until now.

Since he signed Moulson and Cody Mc in the off-season then he essentially traded McNabb for Mitchell, Des and Fasching.  Not sure how I feel about that.

An ancient Serbian Prince.

His demise at Kosovo Field in 1389, at the hands of the Ottoman Turks, helped fuel the problems in Yogoslavia in the 1990s.

That part of the world has been continuously changing hands, and each group (Ottomans, Roman Catholics, Eastern Rite Christians) imposed their religion in some sense on their territories.  The changing hands of the territories led to lots of mixing, lots of different groups with legitmate claims to the land.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.